What type and color underwear are you wearing?

How many of you ladies like bright colors? Pinks and reds and blues, purples neon kinda colors all really set me off it could be panties or a hoodie even and I'm drawn to you lol, It's cute.

Under ware for women are sexy, or can be.
For men it restricts our junk and keeps it wrapped
which means its hot, to hot for health reason.
I don't ware any.
I ware bibed overalls a lot and i like to keep the ide buttons
unbuttoned hoping i can catch a women trying to get a look.

How many of you ladies like bright colors? Pinks and reds and blues, purples neon kinda colors all really set me off it could be panties or a hoodie even and I'm drawn to you lol, It's cute.
I really like bright colors like red, blue, yellow, purple but it depends on what you wear over your underwear ..
Depends on the occasion ...
At work I use soft colors, when I go out with friends I use bright colors more often ...

I really like bright colors like red, blue, yellow, purple but it depends on what you wear over your underwear ..
Depends on the occasion ...
At work I use soft colors, when I go out with friends I use bright colors more often ...
It could be day, night, dating someone or just chilling and bright colors excite me idk why seems like girls that do put on colors are happy and fun sparky kinda girls.

Under ware for women are sexy, or can be.
For men it restricts our junk and keeps it wrapped
which means its hot, to hot for health reason.
I don't ware any.
I ware bibed overalls a lot and i like to keep the ide buttons
unbuttoned hoping i can catch a women trying to get a look.
You seen the new men's boxers that have a damn draw string for your nut sack, like wtf I need that shit for. Like I wanna suck my nuts up to my ass on a hot 90° day, silly damn boxer makers.

Back