What to stick suction cup dildo on?

iwanttobeabottom

Citizen of Zooville
I have this dog cock dildo I'm working on being able to fuck and I'm having trouble finding something good to stick it to. Something that won't move and will raise it up just a bit so I can ride it on my knees.

Somewhere to stick it so I can fuck it doggystyle too would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20240327_185711105.jpg
    IMG_20240327_185711105.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 44
a metall pot/bowl u can keep down with ur legs?

otherwise only tiles in the shower or such possible when u dont want it to move?

a metall pot/bowl u can keep down with ur legs?

otherwise only tiles in the shower or such possible when u dont want it to move?
I actually did try using a pot but I couldn't keep it still. Just a big chunk of metal like a couple inches tall would be great. Heavy enough to stay still and the right height.

As for the shower, everything in my apartment is old and shitty, the shower being no exception. I can't even stick it to a doorway and have one leg on each side of the wall because none of the doorways are flat. This fucking place is so old and I hate it.

You should try finding a mirror that you can stick on to the back of your door with some of that peel and stick tape. That will give you a chance to vary the height until you get it just right.

You should try finding a mirror that you can stick on to the back of your door with some of that peel and stick tape. That will give you a chance to vary the height until you get it just right.
But I can't turn my legs like I would need to go be able to get my ass back that far against the fire. If I could. I'd just stick it to a wall.

I don't think that would support the weight I would be putting on it. I know it's not my full body weight, but it will still bend.

Or even just go to the hardware store and pick up a precut shelf piece of wood, then prop it against something.

Make sure to explain exactly what your project is trying to acomplish to the confused and concerned 63 year old home depot worker 😆
What's to explain? It's pre-cut, you just pick it up off the shelf and take it to the register. Where the cashier doesn't give a flying fuck what your buying or why, and if you try to tell them you'll just be annoying the fuck out of them.

Back