What to say when you don’t want to neuter your dog?

XAlphaX

Tourist
I definitely want to own my own dog in the future, and I would want a male German shepherd. I want an intact dog, so he can cum in me, but that is obviously not something you can tell people. What should I say on why I chose not to neuter my dog in the future? Are there any true health facts I can say or any good excuse's?

I’ve got an intact male dog. Nobody ever asks about it, why would they? And to be honest, the real reason he’s intact is because at some point I may want to breed him, as he has an excellent pedigree. Chances are, I probably never will, but it’s nobody’s business about what you do, or do not do with your dogs testicles.

I’ve got an intact male dog. Nobody ever asks about it, why would they? And to be honest, the real reason he’s intact is because at some point I may want to breed him, as he has an excellent pedigree. Chances are, I probably never will, but it’s nobody’s business about what you do, or do not do with your dogs testicles.
I ask because there might be some person who decides to ask about even though it’s unnecessary or weird to talk about. So if it does come up, what would be my reason? Perhaps breeding the dog would be a good, realistic answer.

I ask because there might be some person who decides to ask about even though it’s unnecessary or weird to talk about. So if it does come up, what would be my reason? Perhaps breeding the dog would be a good, realistic answer.
You do not have to defend yourself. Realistic answer to any person asking such question is:
- Why you do not cut your own balls ?

There are many reasons you can give as to why you don’t want to neuter your dog, the first being that it’s just wrong to cut someone’s balls off. But if you’re afraid that someone might suspect something if you give them this answer then there are many other reasons you can give. Like already mentioned you can always say you plan to breed him in the future. Also no matter what people tell you it is healthier to leave them intact as long as there is not a life threatening reason that he has to be neutered. A lot of the time they will give the reason that it prevents them getting testicular cancer. While this is obviously true because they do not have their testicles are not there to get cancer, would you prevent them getting cancer say on their leg by removing their leg? No. Neutering, especially at a young age can cause many health risks such as hyperthyroidism and joint problems from hormone imbalances, especially in bigger dogs. It’s highly unlikely anyone is going to suspect you to be a zoo, just for the reason that your dog is uncut, and probably not many people are going to be asking. But if they do give them one of the many reasons that it’s healthier and after that it’s really none of their business.

it's weird you need an excuse to not mutilate your animal(s) in some places... whenever anyone asks me, i just go with "unless there's a medical reason, i don't see why" and leave it at that. i doubt anyone jumps at "they totally fuck" conclusion if they see your dog is intact....

Nurturing can cause behavior problems in males, spaying can cause abnormal development in female pups (elongated legs as an example).

If the question comes from a friend with whom you intend to maintain the friendship, that answer is a fine answer.
Also good: "I simply don't want to neuter my dog," and leave it at that.
If it comes from a stranger or non-friend, simply tell them it's none of their business.

But, there isn't a lot to worry about with this. Very rare is the non-zoo who would suspect sex with your dog upon discovering he isn't neutered. Their only concern is that your dog will run around, getting everyone else's dog pregnant, which won't happen, because your dog is on a leash whenever it leaves the house in an area with neighbors nearby, at the park, etc.

Find a breeder that doesn’t require such in the contract. Most of the time they don’t go as far as checking if you did or not over just wanting to know how they are doing. As for the vet? I just tell them to fuck off.

Back