What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

Marry a zoo girl. Get 3 male dogs. 2 for her and 1 for me and have 1 female dog for me as well. Everday would fuck or get fucked by eachother or the dogs.
My objeftice is: Marry a zoo guy. Get 3 male dogs. 2 for me and 1 for him and have 1 female dog for me as well. Everday would get fucked by eachother or the dogs.
Hehe <3

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
That sounds hot

I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).

I think I have exactly what I need and have always wanted. We live in the country, overlooking the sea. We have dolphins join us when we swim. I have a pony. We have four boys, one is my very special love. And I have a wonderful Mistress who loves and cares for me. My life is a happy balance of serious job and wonderful, exciting and fulfilling home-life.

I'd like a boyfriend that occasionally would enjoy being licked by our bigboydog, help him fck me while I continue the job, and then go for sloppy seconds when doggo is satisfied.

Also would be nice to have some zoo friends to watch each other and maybe let him be with female dogs once in a while (the bf, not the dog).
You are wonderful!!!!

I guess for me it would be me my partner male of course. A male dog or two. My partner to be comfortable with my lifestyle at least. He can watch help join in but would prefer him to see me getting fucked and make me give him a blow job.and rim his ass while I am knotted. Then when the dog is through filling me with cum he then fucks me and cuts in my ass.
Then I would love for some friends that are into zoo or at least watching as they bring their own male dogs to fuck me and they watch me get gangbanged by the dogs. What would be awesome is as I am knotted and getting used by the dogs the guys cum all over me. Wouldn't mind fucking a male dog ass or two while I am at it or one of the guys or my partner fucks the male dogs ass while he is knotted in side me. Or better yet while u am fucking my partners ass the dog rims my ass and fucks me.
Would love it to be outside in the wilderness some to love being naked outdoors.

I guess for me it would be me my partner male of course. A male dog or two. My partner to be comfortable with my lifestyle at least. He can watch help join in but would prefer him to see me getting fucked and make me give him a blow job.and rim his ass while I am knotted. Then when the dog is through filling me with cum he then fucks me and cuts in my ass.
Then I would love for some friends that are into zoo or at least watching as they bring their own male dogs to fuck me and they watch me get gangbanged by the dogs. What would be awesome is as I am knotted and getting used by the dogs the guys cum all over me. Wouldn't mind fucking a male dog ass or two while I am at it or one of the guys or my partner fucks the male dogs ass while he is knotted in side me. Or better yet while u am fucking my partners ass the dog rims my ass and fucks me.
Would love it to be outside in the wilderness some to love being naked outdoors.
I wouldn't hesitste to watch you going all over this cum massakre ;) hahaa love your desire and hope it comes true for you

I wouldn't hesitste to watch you going all over this cum massakre ;) hahaa love your desire and hope it comes true for you
Looks like just in my dreams. Had a little fun when I was young when I could sneak and do it. Wish I let them knot me. Oh the taste and feel of those clocks in my mouth. And letting them fuck me. Just didn't have enough time to be knotted. Wish I could now.

Looks like just in my dreams. Had a little fun when I was young when I could sneak and do it. Wish I let them knot me. Oh the taste and feel of those clocks in my mouth. And letting them fuck me. Just didn't have enough time to be knotted. Wish I could now.
I wish the best for you really.
Hot desire really and relatable x)

A dog well trained to mount, take me, and fill me with cum and loves to eat pussy would be important. I would definitely want a human male to watch me get off before I service him how he requests. All of my holes are open and I would enjoy having each filled frequently by both dog and human cock. It wouldn't be an exclusively zoo lifestyle, more like if we were both on the same mood. I would want someone who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously and does not demand all of my time.
Bliss

Hi GGsecretgirl, do love your ideal of the perfect place. I have the property which is a working cattle property. Is private but not far from major towns. Have animals but no girl to share with.

A relationship with a woman that is a zoo, living on a small homestead, and having a stud pony or two and big dog. You know what the most difficult part of that is?

A dog well trained to mount, take me, and fill me with cum and loves to eat pussy would be important. I would definitely want a human male to watch me get off before I service him how he requests. All of my holes are open and I would enjoy having each filled frequently by both dog and human cock. It wouldn't be an exclusively zoo lifestyle, more like if we were both on the same mood. I would want someone who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously and does not demand all of my time.
You are an amazing woman and damn the man you have is gonna be extremely lucky to be with you!

this would be the dream and honestly it's pretty similar to what i would like in a zoo relationship also

A big average property with many breeds of dogs wandering around. A partner who is understanding and enjoys watching me being mounted daily. Friends who can come and enjoy the experience as well. Clothes optional. And where it’s all legal and acceptable to do so.
thats really hot

It would be great to be able to stable my mare at home, or being able to ride out nude without people going full prude rage about it. And if I can find a human partner, then that would be great, especially if she is understanding or (better) involved.

Ah well, a guy can dream... :giggle:

I'd love to live in a secluded area with a few dogs. I couldn't walk around outside nude and we could fool around whenever, where ever. It'd be even better if I had a partner that was into it.

Another dream of mine is having a good friend that shared her lifestyle with me.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Hope you get the dogs tip in your dick hole one day so he fills you up

I would want to live on a farm that raises show animals and have ties with people in animal sanctuaries. I would focus on pigs so I could be a sow every day, but I would also have the standard horses, sheep, goats, and a few good dogs. Three males and one female. I'd let close friends come over for fun and good company, and I would most likely sleep in the barn at every opportunity.

Pigs are for show, so huge hogs with massive balls... I mean really good genes... yeah. Goats are also good for milking and obvious fun. Horses could be for shows and riding lessons, and more fun. Sheep for wool and to graze fields with the goats, did I mention fun? I'd want the dogs to be a male Australian shepherd, a male Tibetan mastiff, a male rottweiler, and a female husky. All of them would be raised with the farm animals to get them accustomed to each other. And the pups can have full access to me when we are alone or in good company.

I would also have a male llama because they have a tentacle dick and lay on top of you to breed. His story is that he was a rescue and he is the bestest boy without trying. Llamas also take just laying down near them as a sign that you are ready for some fun.

Sounds perfect

Back