What song are you listening to?

Edguy - Tears of a Mandrake

Good fuckin song.

I'm listening to a Death cover of Judas Priest.

Good fuckin song.

I'm listening to a Death cover of Judas Priest.

I like my coffee black just like my metal 🖤🖤🦇🦇:coffee: (despite the cute yiff pfp) :ROFLMAO:

I like my coffee black just like my metal 🖤🖤🦇🦇:coffee: (despite the cute yiff pfp) :ROFLMAO:

That song comes up on my Spotify, as does other Mgla. I'm more of a death metal fan, though. Most of my band shirts are off death metal bands. Cannibal Corpse, Aeon, Deicide, etc. I have some thrash in there though, as well as black and symphonic, like Dimmu Borgir.

I also have a Dawn Of The Black Hearts hoodie right behind me.

1000032182.jpg1000032181.jpg

I don't drink coffee, but I do lick buttholes like your avatar.

That song comes up on my Spotify, as does other Mgla. I'm more of a death metal fan, though. Most of my band shirts are off death metal bands. Cannibal Corpse, Aeon, Deicide, etc. I have some thrash in there though, as well as black and symphonic, like Dimmu Borgir.

I also have a Dawn Of The Black Hearts hoodie right behind me.

View attachment 558642View attachment 558643

I don't drink coffee, but I do lick buttholes like your avatar.

Holy shit dude, it's still mental how Euronymous used that photo for the album cover... not a hoodie to be wearing out in public :ROFLMAO:

Holy shit dude, it's still mental how Euronymous used that photo for the album cover... not a hoodie to be wearing out in public :ROFLMAO:
Euronymous was flat out sick brain. And a huge poser.
Necrobutcher himself confessed 5 years ago that he plotted to kill him, but Varg overtook him.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Nobody gives a fuck. Nobody has ever said anything about it, nor about my "Fuckin' Slayer" shirt, or my Butchered At Birth shirt, or any of my other gory shirts.

Even if they did, fuck it. Who cares?

Nobody gives a fuck. Nobody has ever said anything about it, nor about my "Fuckin' Slayer" shirt, or my Butchered At Birth shirt, or any of my other gory shirts.

Even if they did, fuck it. Who cares?

Very true, the "Jesus Is a Cunt" Cradle Of Filth shirt is a personal fav of mine lol

Euronymous was flat out sick brain. And a huge poser.
Necrobutcher himself confessed 5 years ago that he plotted to kill him, but Varg overtook him.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Yeah, he was a wacko sociopath and got what was coming to him honestly.

Very true, the "Jesus Is a Cunt" Cradle Of Filth shirt is a personal fav of mine lol
Even though I'm not a huge Cradle fan, I do want that shirt. That would ruffle so many feathers.

I'm surprised my very religious boss has never said anything about the Venom - Welcome To Hell shirt I'm wearing right now.

I know I pulled into the parking lot here once while Tom Araya was screaming "GOD HATES US AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!" while I blared my music.

Again, nobody cares.

Even though I'm not a huge Cradle fan, I do want that shirt. That would ruffle so many feathers.

I'm surprised my very religious boss has never said anything about the Venom - Welcome To Hell shirt I'm wearing right now.

I know I pulled into the parking lot here once while Tom Araya was screaming "GOD HATES US AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!" while I blared my music.

Again, nobody cares.

I used to listen to Cradle in my teen years, not so much anymore.

I remember me and my buddy blasting this full volume in the car around town, we got some looks :LOL:

Marduk - With Satan And Victorious Weapons

il_570xN.2488468095_okai.jpg

I used to listen to Cradle in my teen years, not so much anymore.

I remember me and my buddy blasting this full volume in the car around town, we got some looks :LOL:
Nobody's ever said anything to me about the music I blast out of my car. No complaints or compliments.

Probably because there's some sign over my head that everybody but me can see that says "don't talk to me."

Again, fuck it.

Sure I dabble in some Greek... don't mind a bit is Swiss either...
Another good song. I haven't listened to that one in a while.

Another good song. I haven't listened to that one in a while.

Oh I like that... I'm sure you'll like this one...

Oh I like that... I'm sure you'll like this one...
I've known of MA for years. That song is a classic.

They were hugely influential to the metal scene.

I think Iron Maiden was my first band shirt. It was the Killers album.

I've known of MA for years. That song is a classic.

They were hugely influential to the metal scene.

I think Iron Maiden was my first band shirt. It was the Killers album.

I never really got in to Iron Maiden, a bit before my time.. I know, sacrilege. I grew up in the early 2000's Nu metal times.. speaking of which...

I never really got in to Iron Maiden, a bit before my time.. I know, sacrilege. I grew up in the early 2000's Nu metal times.. speaking of which...
You must be about my age then; I'm 31.

More Maiden.

Back