What song are you listening to?

Ever heard of these guys?
Oh my god yesssss
2Cellos reminds me of another group I discovered as a young pup I still love

Oh my god yesssss
2Cellos reminds me of another group I discovered as a young pup I still love

Ok I guess it's time for weird but amazing music genres lol

Okay actually I need to know what your opinion is on mashups, cuz I know some folks don't like em
I am literally subbed to 4 or 5 mashup specific channels on YouTube. This is from one of them

hopefully that answers your question lol

I am literally subbed to 4 or 5 mashup specific channels on YouTube. This is from one of them

hopefully that answers your question lol
Is it possible to be attracted to someone's musical vibes lol

Anyway I had to ask cuz I fuckin LOVE em

I am really vibing with your tastes, not common to find someone who resonates with the same diverse yet at times extraordinarily niche channels
Would you believe I actually started out as a purely punk/hardcore kid in my early teens? Now I listen to that and things as random as this

Would you believe I actually started out as a purely punk/hardcore kid in my early teens? Now I listen to that and things as random as this
Stop being me lmao

In my teens I was big in the punk and metal scenes, and now my playlist is full to bursting with random esoteric shit from just about every genre. I know exactly how it goes lol

Stop being me lmao

In my teens I was big in the punk and metal scenes, and now my playlist is full to bursting with random esoteric shit from just about every genre. I know exactly how it goes lol
One of the earliest bands I remember that got me exploring other genres/subgenres was this one

Ted, Stella, you have to stop posting all them bangers. The day only has so many hours and I can't listen to all of them.
Granted, I already know the Cage The Elephant and The Dead South songs, but I want to listen to them again.

Back