What relation to zoophilia would you like a human partner to have?

Which of the following the following traits would you be ok with/want a partner to have

• [F] Partner only fantasizes about about sex with animals

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • [F] Partner is ok with/supports you only fantasizing being with animals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • [F] Partner is ok with/supports you engaging in sexual activity with animals

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • [F] Partner is penetrated by animals

Votes: 38 30.4%
  • [F] Partner penetrates animals

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • [M] Partner only fantasizes about about sex with animals

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • [M] Partner is ok with/supports you only fantasizing being with animals

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • [M] Partner is ok with/supports you engaging in sexual activity with animals

Votes: 67 53.6%
  • [M] Partner is penetrated by animals

Votes: 57 45.6%
  • [M] Partner penetrates animals

Votes: 29 23.2%

• Total voters

SwitchMee

Tourist
Hello! This is my first thread on this site, so idk how well formated this post is.

I love polls about people's personal preferences, so if this one goes well I'll make some even more detailed pollings

To clear up any possible ambiguity
[F] Means its supposed to be answered by gals
[M] means its supposed to be answered by guys

This one is very hard for me. I say this because my default s cual arousal is a female partner being penetrated by animals, but through an experience last year with a zoo and how much we shared in common and the chemistry I felt, I would have been happy living my life with her even if she didn't let my dog fuck her. She made me happy.

But I have to look at the facts of the present, and not what could have been, should have been; but the fact that she broke my heart and we are not together, this her and how she made me feel is no longer relevant or real. As such, I do not believe in the what if, or the potentiality of her and I or even finding a replacement, so I'll stick with my sexual interest rather than anything emotional or psychological in being with someone accepting of it or liking it, because it's not there and it never will be.

Ultimately I would love a female partner that is ok with and supports me engaging in sexual activity with animals and joins in and is open to and enjoying being a sexual partner with animals as well.
I once had this but my then wife wanted to add going off on her own and having sex with other men.
Wasn't okay by me

I'd love a partner when we're both engage in a passionate love with animals
Then enjoy every minute of pleasure

Ultimately I would love a female partner that is ok with and supports me engaging in sexual activity with animals and joins in and is open to and enjoying being a sexual partner with animals as well.
I once had this but my then wife wanted to add going off on her own and having sex with other men.
Wasn't okay by me
Don't worry Rick. You are a good guy. You seem gentle unlike a lot of other men. Not so pushy. You will find a bunch of lovers that fit the bill I am sure. x

I would love a partner whom I could share my taboo fantasies with and maybe it would be cool to explore together if the opportunity presented itself. I think if there is a good connection with love and respect as the basis then the joy of following your lust together could be expressed not just in fantasy but practise too. But really it all comes down to chemistry. And love.

Im a girl okay!! I can't just fuck anything ... Not like I used to.

I could imagine however it might be easier to have a friend with zoo benefits... maybe someone that can help me explore this side of my nature. Show me the ropes.... or explore together. In some ways a friend would be easier than a big relationship because you wouldnt be so attached... People can get triggered and defensive in relationships. We all get insecure. But friendship is different. Its more accepting and easy going.

Having said that I think there still needs to be a basis of love, respect and kindness in such a friendship.

(Im so aroused thinking about this.. gosh)

I would love a partner whom I could share my taboo fantasies with and maybe it would be cool to explore together if the opportunity presented itself. I think if there is a good connection with love and respect as the basis then the joy of following your lust together could be expressed not just in fantasy but practise too. But really it all comes down to chemistry. And love.

I could imagine however it might be easier to have a friend with zoo benefits... maybe someone that can help me explore this side of my nature. Show me the ropes.... or explore together. In some ways a friend would be easier than a big relationship because you wouldnt be so attached... People can get triggered and defensive in relationships. We all get insecure. But friendship is different. Its more accepting and easy going.

Having said that I think there still needs to be a basis of love, respect and kindness in such a friendship.

I am hearing what you are saying, and I was married for 28 years to a partner that shared mine and it was great to explore together, also like you I just can't fuck anything/anyone. Good luck with your search

Not sure as a female partner would work. None I dated knew of my relationship with my horses and a few got jealous when i said I would be away for a weekend riding. Sexually they'd have to compete with three mares for time. And be fine with my zoo life. Really don't think I'd include them in my zoo life.

I'm in total agreement with the love and respect as the basis of this, or any other, relationship. I personally don't believe purely sex-based relationships are healthy or lasting, I'm too demi for that anyway so I personally would have to have that be the glue that binds me with any woman. Having said that, making love with a zoolady and our canine partner all together is something I've putting out into the Universe that I want. With real love, devotion and equality among all involved, the paw-sibilities are endless! Someday she will enter my life. ❤️‍🔥

I was very fortunate years ago to have a girlfriend that was zoo and shared that she had a relationship with her pup. We were in our early twenties and I was the first person she confided in. In the beginning, it was very emotional for her; however, over time she knew she was safe and felt comfortable exploring her desires. I will never forget helping her be knotted, and the look of absolute joy when it happened. During the 1.5 years together we shared many unforgettable moments.

My main reason for being part of this community is to hopefully find something similar again. It's a long-shot, but I've always been an optimist.

I was very fortunate years ago to have a girlfriend that was zoo and shared that she had a relationship with her pup. We were in our early twenties and I was the first person she confided in. In the beginning, it was very emotional for her; however, over time she knew she was safe and felt comfortable exploring her desires. I will never forget helping her be knotted, and the look of absolute joy when it happened. During the 1.5 years together we shared many unforgettable moments.

My main reason for being part of this community is to hopefully find something similar again. It's a long-shot, but I've always been an optimist.

Why did it only last 1.5 years? If you dont mind my asking.

Where do you even find human partners like this? I live in daily paranoia over somebody finding out and wouldn't dare imply a peep about myself being a zoo. Which on one hand is fine, because it's not like a dog or a horse needs anyone else to know. On the other hand, I'd also like to start a family someday, without having to give all of this up. I've thought that being a zoo with a zoo partner would be the ideal arrangement, as both of us can participate on animal care together, have mutual understanding in the zoo issue, and even also have a little mutually assured destruction element to it, so she'd think twice about ratting me out had she turned out to be some weird cluster B psycho. I've also thought that the opportunity to have a relationship with dozens of animals would quench all temptations to cheat, but it seems like as Rick's case demonstrates, for some people even that isn't enough.

I don't mind. We were young (mid-20s).
She went off to grad school. I was in a hurry to get working.
We stayed in touch a little, but drifted over time. I don't have many regrets, but not going with her is one.
That's too bad, we're you romantically/sexually involved with the canine partner too or was it mostly her you were into?
I am hearing what you are saying, and I was married for 28 years to a partner that shared mine and it was great to explore together, also like you I just can't fuck anything/anyone. Good luck with your search
WOW 28 years!

Were you both romantically/sexually involved with any nonhuman partners individually and all together?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what happened to the marriage?

That's too bad, we're you romantically/sexually involved with the canine partner too or was it mostly her you were into?

WOW 28 years!

Were you both romantically/sexually involved with any nonhuman partners individually and all together?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what happened to the marriage?
@Wolfspirit I was romantically and sexually involved with her. She was very much zoo. I loved her for who she was and trusting enough to share with me. I was never involved with, not interested in, her pup. They had a very special relationship that I was happy to help foster and support.

I've been a zoo for 40 years. Not a single soul in my personal life knows. It's been a lonely life and sneaking around your partner drains you.
Same as me it’s lonely but I don’t want to end up in jail just because of the criminal code I would rather be alone than be with someone who doesn’t want to understand.

For my partner I would love her to accept the zoo-lifestyle and actually want to try dogs but I would totally be satisfied if we can talk about the whole topic where you feel connected together in zoo-interest.
I would never push her to try but of course it would be great if shes into dogs or other animals.

I would love to find a woman that at least accepts my zoo lifestyle. Better yet, would be one that was actually involved. But I'm running out of hope on all of that. My wife pushed and pushed to get all of my darkest secrets, got to zoo, and she acted accepting, got me comfortable enough to try things, told me she was ok and supportive of it, and then used it to beat me and more or less blackmail me. Nobody believed her, so no damage done there, however the damage done to me with breaking a trust on that level was and still is devastating. So for now, it's me and dog and I'm happy enough, and definitely happier knowing dog isn't going to start making phone calls and texts to everyone I know to tell them our private business..

I mean my absolute ideal would be another guy who's as interested and active as i am/shares the experience with me

Back