what kind of zoo are you?

what kind/type of zoosexuality do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this poll is made for educational purposes only, and not including species related sexualities (that poll will come eventually.

please note that I'm taking this as a neutral stance twords these and pass no judgement, and I hope others would do the same. (I apologize for using the word zoo sadist, like I said it's for educational purposes and would be disingenuous for not doing so)

I'm not clear on all of the distinctions between these, and at least some of them aren't even in the dictionary thread on this forum. Do you have a reference you could share?

I'm not clear on all of the distinctions between these, and at least some of them aren't even in the dictionary thread on this forum. Do you have a reference you could share?
yep!
I personally find this really helpful to me, I was actually afraid to check this post specifically because I mentioned zoo sadist for educational purposes.
personally I recommend you only focus on the orange and yellow sections here (if I happen to be incorrect on something I'll look into it more and make a correction or a more correct version of the poll)

Attachments

• largepreview.png
    largepreview.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 96
yep!
I personally find this really helpful to me, I was actually afraid to check this post specifically because I mentioned zoo sadist for educational purposes.
personally I recommend you only focus on the orange and yellow sections here (if I happen to be incorrect on something I'll look into it more and make a correction or a more correct version of the poll)
Thanks, could you also explain what an autozoophile is?

Thanks, could you also explain what an autozoophile is?
sure! autozoophilia is when someone is attracted to the idea of being an animal or the image of one's self in the form of an animal. For example I personally love the idea of beastiality/zoo sex as the animal in the situation. :)

sure! autozoophilia is when someone is attracted to the idea of being an animal or the image of one's self in the form of an animal. For example I personally love the idea of beastiality/zoo sex as the animal in the situation. :)
An I be in two categories? definitely identify as a dog when I am with one, and as I said before zooexclusive would be a dream but not ideal

this poll is made for educational purposes only, and not including species related sexualities (that poll will come eventually.

please note that I'm taking this as a neutral stance twords these and pass no judgement, and I hope others would do the same. (I apologize for using the word zoo sadist, like I said it's for educational purposes and would be disingenuous for not doing so)
i think i'm more of a sexual zoo. a friend of me made me discovered bad dragon and i got addicted to chance and rex. hopefully i will get the chance to switch to real stuff soon

As someone who is still trying to understand the contours of their zoophilia, this is kinda challenging. I see certain animals as sexual, beautiful, and desirable, but that's doesn't necessarily translate to a driving desire to go out a do a specific sexual thing with an animal. Presumably because my interest in having actual, real-life sex with an animal is linked to the animal itself, and to what degree it expresses interest in sex. I'm happy to just appreciate animals and their sexuality, but my desire to actually join them is more or less linked to the animal expressing interest.

So, with that in mind, it feels a bit hard to put myself somewhere on that list, since the "platonic" and "sexual" categories would both fit me, depending on the context.

Congratulations….you have me singing in my head, “zoo are you” to The Who’s “Who Are You!” I’ll have that ear worm all day!!🤣

Their definitions do make it kind of complicated. I would consider myself a sexual zoophile, but the definition states NO desire or gratification from the relationship with the animal and that it's purely for "no strings attached sexual gratification". Whereas I don't consider myself a romantic zoophile because I don't view a potential animal partner as a girlfriend or anything like that, I still consider us friends and I love them like I do my human friends. I consider animal sexual partners to be friends with benefits, so kind of a no strings attached sexual situation? But I still enjoy just being around them and hanging out and I will do whatever I can to make them happy.

I was going to jokingly guess that it was identifying as a dog and licking yourself but I guess I was in the ballpark. :p

Back