What kind of video games do y’all like to play?

Many varieties, though huge fan of retro gaming (NES, SuperNes, Saturn, Cube…)
Good at racing, a beast at fighting games (SF, Tekken, Mortal Kombat) and beatem up (Ikki Tousen, Double Dragon)
… not bad at GTA, simulations (SimCity, Afterlife) but my fav remain RPG, either anime inspired or classics, type AC, Zelda / Secret of Mana…
Also had my WoW period, platinum’ed Spider-Man and Hogwarts Legacy…
Suck at sports games and FPS though 😅
Am pretty open minded 🤗

I prefer analog games like keep away or got-your-maw.

For some reason I stopped enjoying video games regularly about a decade ago. My last fave was Skyrim for PC but nowadays playing video games feels like a chore for me.

I'm primarily a mobile gamer. Favorite genres are fps shooters, survival, strategy etc. Used to play pubgm, Codm, ark and many other games.

PC strategy games like the age of empires series, rise of nations, CivCity Rome etc.

Open world adventure or RPG games on console. Elder scrolls, Metro series, far cry, assassins creed, etc.

Not a fan of shoot em up's like doom or halo or anything like that. Or brainless button-mashers like tekken. I prefer games where stealth, strategy and planning are important😅 Sniper Elite 5 for example. Awesome game.

I kinda stopped playing games a while ago now, but for some reason still feel the need to have a top of the line gaming PC... So recently just been testing out what it can handle with the new games coming out. Just picked up Starfield, which so far I feel was over hyped. Oh!, I was/would still be playing my VR games if I had the room again ATM, like Half-Life Alyx, making/playing scenes using VAM or Beatsaber

For majority of the year i played DayZ. Took breaks to play Elden Ring for a while before playing some Warhammer 3. Now im just playing Hearthstone and waiting until October/November to see if MW3 and or the new Assasin's Creed is worth the money.

For majority of the year i played DayZ. Took breaks to play Elden Ring for a while before playing some Warhammer 3. Now im just playing Hearthstone and waiting until October/November to see if MW3 and or the new Assasin's Creed is worth the money.
Nice, I tried DayZ, got frustrated, got destroyed and couldn't get the hang of it. Broke my leg in-game and crawled around for am hour and then got eaten by a zombie. Haven't tried since.🤣

The new AC will hopefully return to it's roots and you can be damn sure it will be crazy overpriced🙂

RPGs mostly. I do enjoy some first person shooters if the gunplay's stylish.
If a game has an engaging combat system I'll probably enjoy it.
Really liked the Devil May Cry games.

This is only related cause its about video games but does anyone happen to have that one audio, i think its of an elden ring girl, it uses AI tts and shes talking really in depth about some really hot shit, figured id ask here because the shit she goes into detail about is very much in the interest of this forum.

Nice, I tried DayZ, got frustrated, got destroyed and couldn't get the hang of it. Broke my leg in-game and crawled around for am hour and then got eaten by a zombie. Haven't tried since.🤣

The new AC will hopefully return to it's roots and you can be damn sure it will be crazy overpriced🙂
Oh man, i completely understand your reluctance to pick it up again. It's not a very forgiving game in general but, there are plenty of servers to choose from. Mixed PvE/PvP servers allow new players to learn at their own pace and get a jist of game mechanics without having to stress out much since raiding is disabled and you only pvp in specific areas. Zombies and wild animals can still be an issue but its not as painful as it would normally be if u die and lose gear since you could run back and grab your stuff, etc.

Id suggest downloading the DZSA launcher and primarily using that to boot the game. Look into sunnyvale servers which have those specific servers i mentioned. Its good fun. And trust me, i nearly have 3k hours on the damn thing but there is still a ton i haven't learned yet.

And i agree, its probably going to be over-priced as usual so I'll probably wait for a black friday sale or some sort of christmas sale before buying it. But im losing my mind not having any modern shooters to play at the moment so COD is a must, unfortunately. Till then its just hogwarts legacy and hearthstone.

RPGs mostly. I do enjoy some first person shooters if the gunplay's stylish.
If a game has an engaging combat system I'll probably enjoy it.
Really liked the Devil May Cry games.
Devil May Cry.. my first love. The memories.

The newest title is great as well. Have you checked out Bayonetta by chance? Highly recommend.

Oh man, i completely understand your reluctance to pick it up again. It's not a very forgiving game in general but, there are plenty of servers to choose from. Mixed PvE/PvP servers allow new players to learn at their own pace and get a jist of game mechanics without having to stress out much since raiding is disabled and you only pvp in specific areas. Zombies and wild animals can still be an issue but its not as painful as it would normally be if u die and lose gear since you could run back and grab your stuff, etc.

Id suggest downloading the DZSA launcher and primarily using that to boot the game. Look into sunnyvale servers which have those specific servers i mentioned. Its good fun. And trust me, i nearly have 3k hours on the damn thing but there is still a ton i haven't learned yet.

And i agree, its probably going to be over-priced as usual so I'll probably wait for a black friday sale or some sort of christmas sale before buying it. But im losing my mind not having any modern shooters to play at the moment so COD is a must, unfortunately. Till then its just hogwarts legacy and hearthstone.
Nice, thanks for the advice! I downloaded starfield a few days ago and I can't stop playing it. So I won't have time to try Day Z in between work and all that.

Totally get it. Dayz in and of itself is a massive timesuck. How are you liking starfield so far?
Yea for sure, I enjoy games I can lose myself in without fighting for my life the whole time.🤣 Jokes aside, Starfield is the best game I've ever played. The graphics, the gameplay, the physics. The amount of effort that went into this game is mind blowing. Check this photo I took in game. a7f0d5d6-c67a-4a71-9198-24988bccf323.png

Yea for sure, I enjoy games I can lose myself in without fighting for my life the whole time.🤣 Jokes aside, Starfield is the best game I've ever played. The graphics, the gameplay, the physics. The amount of effort that went into this game is mind blowing. Check this photo I took in game. View attachment 484235
Hahaha. It's definitely THAT type of game for sure.

Wow. Thats an incredible shot. I can definitely see how easy it would be for me to get lost in it, especially after a few beers. Maybe i really should consider throwing this into my library (and actually playing it). Glad you're having fun with it though.

Hahaha. It's definitely THAT type of game for sure.

Wow. Thats an incredible shot. I can definitely see how easy it would be for me to get lost in it, especially after a few beers. Maybe i really should consider throwing this into my library (and actually playing it). Glad you're having fun with it though.
Haha thanks! I haven't enjoyed a game this much since I first played skyrim and AC Black Flag. I reckon this is better than skyrim, they'll be playing this in 20 years time for sure.

A wide variety, currently juggling between Texas Chainsaw Massacre, R6, Lies of P, Party Animals and CoD. I have a very large library of games I can download I've developed over the years so pick your poison.

Back