Votes: 62 12.6%
  • Boar

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Other (can specifiy)

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • Never taste

Votes: 41 8.3%

• Total voters
I had that experience at a Friesian Stud, my cross breed stallion , he was easy to suck on and jerk him off, he could come easily, so got only a few millimetres of his semen but was interrupted by my friend who knew I was zoo and need medical help with his horse, so I had to attend to it immediately. Dogs was from German Shepherds, Boerboels, Rifrug, Labradors, Boxers, Alsations, Labrador x, Pitbulls and other x breed dogs.

Human, my own only. Dog, many, many times. (House) cat. Some small pets: Hamster, gerbil, Guinea pig (aka cavy).

On my "bucket list:" Horse or donkey. Dolphin. Wolf, fox, coyote, dingo, dhole or any other wild canid. Bull, ram, goat, various deer or antelope species. Rabbit. Some critters that are so dangerous that they are most likely mere fantasy: Bear; lion, tiger or any other big cat; hyena. Some unusual animals: Capybara, tayra, binturong, fossa, hyrax (aka dassie), otter.

Last edited:
Human, my own only. Dog, many, many times. (House) cat. Some small pets: Hamster, gerbil, Guinea pig (aka cavy).
What did the non-dogs taste like? Particularly the small pets? And did you actually put the penis in your mouth/on your tongue or just ate it off your hand?

What did the non-dogs taste like? Particularly the small pets? And did you actually put the penis in your mouth/on your tongue or just ate it off your hand?
The small pets, all rodents in this case, were a very long time ago. The best I can remember, they didn't have too much taste at all. Hamsters and gerbils, I just licked it off my fingers. The hamster's semen is relatively thick, the gerbil's is thin and watery.

The guinea pigs, I would let the boys chase the girls around a bit and then put the penis in my mouth. The tip of a guinea pig's penis opens into a flare and there are two small "fingers" in there. I would push the tip of my tongue into the flare and work it around a bit, which would get them to ejaculate. Their semen comes out as a thick gel, which quickly hardens into a waxy blob. After a few minutes, a white liquid, about the consistency of milk, melts out of it. I believe that's the sperm fraction.

Cat semen is thin, similar to a dog's. It is slightly salty, and gives a bit of a tingly sensation on the tongue. When I was just starting to experiment with animals, we had a big, gray tomcat who would lie on his back and purr like crazy while I sucked him off repeatedly. Sometimes, I would roll a fresh catnip leaf between my fingers and let him sniff and lick it. It would put him into a very relaxed but extremely horny state!

I have tasted dog cum once several years ago, and eager to do that again.
As for human cum, tasted my own several times, from self-facials and kissing my wife after a blowjob, and tasted another guy once while cleaning up after jerking him off. Next time I see him I get to taste his full load

How did you manage tapir and dolphin, will you share the story?
I found tapir was lucky, there was a guy in the woods next to my house picking up things from the floor, i asked and he said it was for his animal i don't remember, and asked if he had more other animals, he said tapir ..... and dolphin is easy, there are several on an island nearby. "" "" easy "" "" "

Back