What kind of sex do you usually engage in?

a021

Lurker
What species / gender do you regularly get your freak on with? How and what do you do?

I'm lucky enough to have two well-trained dogs, both unfortunately fixed, so we've worked out an "I scratch your back, you lick my cock" agreement.
Just about every day, I plop down on my belly in bed, push my cock back between my legs (so it's pinned down with the sensitive underside pointing up), and pat the bed next to me. My male dog plops down next to me, puts his paws over my leg, and starts licking--he usually starts with my balls, then works his way down the shaft. My female usually stands behind me, between my legs, and works my asshole. Most of the time, with her, I use a speculum in my ass to hold my hole open nice and wide. She goes absolutely bonkers licking inside my ass--which, by the way, feels absolutely world-shatteringly good, if you have a dog, buy a speculum off of amazon, and thank me later. I don't last very long, and then they both scramble to be the one to get the cum, which, usually leaves me screaming into my pillow as whoever wins starts tonguing the tip of my cock furiously trying to get more treats.

Most of the time I let my dog headhump me. He loves rimming, but his tongue is very rough so I can not do that for a long time. He is not into into licking and does not like cum though.

I usually just have vaginal sex with my Newfoundland girl, I'll cum in her pussy and then cuddle with her for 20-30 minutes before taking her outside. I'll sometime finger my mutt mix, she licks my dick in between fingering sessions and I will paw off from the knowledge that she's having a good time. Then, like you, my two dogs will scramble to see who can lap up as much cum as possible.

Last edited:
I have a fixed mutt. And he learned he still likes to have sex. For not having balls he is quite the horn dog and will take my ass every chnce he gets. I would love a few intact males to play with one day.

My sex experiences is limited to women. I would not be opposed to engaging in sex with a woman that is also currently getting fucked by a dog or a stallion, and I would also love to have sex with a mare for the very first time.

Back