What kind of animals do you have?

Aww. Thanks. I just love animals and I always have.
You are most welcome! Cool trait to have. I have too but unfortunately life has not been so kind to me lately and I have not been able to have pets of my own. Those who can have them are truly blessed indeed.

Afghans my favourite sight hound.
There is nothing like being bred by a big fullcoated stud dog with the greatest tongue/face for intimacy (or even a little stud nonsporting/utility class with soft shimmering silky hair to the floor, like my lapdog Tashi the TIbetan Terrier.). Goldens, Newfies, Samoyeds, Bernese, Pyrs, fluffy Shepherds, Akitas, etc are a close second.

I have a male dog and looking at getting another that is a bigger breed. I live in a rural area and have lots of farmer friends so good to have the option of other animals too. I'm not generally sexual with them but enjoy training them and helping sub females experience them as that's where I get my enjoyment.

Meet Fizzarolli. Had to leave this little guy at my parent's home because I moved to a different state. But I will come back for him when I get a more stable place. In the meanwhile, I'll make sure to get him his favourite treat when I pay him a visit in December.

Attachments

• IMG-20230818-WA0149.jpg
    IMG-20230818-WA0149.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 25
Meet Fizzarolli. Had to leave this little guy at my parent's home because I moved to a different state. But I will come back for him when I get a more stable place. In the meanwhile, I'll make sure to get him his favourite treat when I pay him a visit in December.
Amazing name from Hazbin Hotel

Pd: he's so cute, bet he loves you

:D

Back