What is your political affiliation? (US politics)

What is your political affiliation? (US politics)

• Republican

Votes: 377 25.2%
  • Democrat

Votes: 551 36.9%
  • Independent Voter

Votes: 425 28.4%
  • Non-voter / Objector

Votes: 142 9.5%

• Total voters
Living in America, I have the right to not disclose my political affiliation. I will exercise that right.
In most states now, they publicly display voter information online, like your name and address and political affiliation. I remember reading about some guy down south killing his neighbor because he was a Democrat. 😱

I wonder how @Red_Neptune can work out @Kristy is playing the "victim"? Possibly his catty remark highlights his own frailties? I don't know, but I can say this, I'm not sure the right to free speech means you can call out anyone. Like Kristy, I keep my own political leanings to myself and have no reason to share them here.

On another note, in what way is political affiliation anything to do with zoo? I think this entire thread ought to be confined to the DF, now.

I wonder how @Red_Neptune can work out @Kristy is playing the "victim"? Possibly his catty remark highlights his own frailties? I don't know, but I can say this, I'm not sure the right to free speech means you can call out anyone. Like Kristy, I keep my own political leanings to myself and have no reason to share them here.

On another note, in what way is political affiliation anything to do with zoo? I think this entire thread ought to be confined to the DF, now.
I simply pointed out how ridiculous it is to willingly go online to an anonymous forum and declare you're NOT going to be sharing information to an anonymous poll that you didn't have to participate in the first place AND THEN dress it up as American patriotism.
I didn't ask her to share her political leanings, nor do I care.

Then she decides to respond to me by talking shit about how tough she is and talking down to me calling me "boy".

And now here you are defending that behavior.
Honestly yall should just get a grip

Anyways yes in case you missed it... That is how free speech works. I am allowed to say whatever. Of course, there's limits on a forum like this but I am allowed to say what I want to a respectable degree.

Regardless. My apologies @Kristy

Perhaps I should have made my point while being less demeaning.
Sometimes on the internet it easy to forget there's real people with real feelings behind the screen.

Back