What is your favorite thing about mares?

If you treat them well, they will treat you well.

I've met only one exception to that. I named her the Walking Hassle. She was beautiful to look at but she was by far the meanest equine I ever met. I don't know who pissed in her oats but she would flatten her ears and bare her teeth and it was not a good idea to get within her reach.

of mares I love very much the features, in particular the tail and the mane, the ears that express a lot and those big eyes in which you can lose yourself in a second, of mine (I am monogamous, I like them, I cuddle them a little, but nothing more , as my mare is "all for me" I am "all for her" even when she says no to me) I love her character, she is profoundly bastard XD respects you, allows you to do almost everything, but if you bet start push you, kicks and bites ... with everyone except me ... and this, has passed so many owners (maybe too many) who had it before had sold it to the butcher because "unmanageable", I took it practically a moment before left for the last trip.

something that I do NOT agree with as it was done, but which shows how mares are ... (at least ... the Arabs) and how they should be treated:
my lady one day quarreled with her companions in the field, put them all in line, but she took a kick on a back and made a deep cut (the other one was put worse) she was not put on points because the area is very moving, but a special adhesive and strong adhesive tape was used to hold the two flaps together, this with anesthetic from the veterinarian ...
two days later the dressing was changed, the owner of the pension, unable to keep her still, he used the torcinaso and tied her a front leg up, she stopped, even if she tried to get excited, as they ended up leaving the torcinaso , while they brought her back to the garage, she stopped, turned around in front of her, and in a moment she went to meet him and gave a kick to the man's foot (in practice she raised and put down her foot violently, she didn't kick or soaring), after which she went alone into the box with the person who was on the ground and started nibbling quietly ... two days later I arrived, they told me about the accident (that she had done bad I already knew) and they make me "there is to change the dressing and cut the rest of the hair around), I calm, the greeting, the caress, I take it I bring it out and I start to talk to her touching her legs, as it raises of snap the foot, hold her leg and rest it on the ground gently, this a couple of times, then I go to the front I take her nose in my hands and cuddle her a little, to which I turn an ear towards her and tell her what I would have done, I take everything, I go to the back that has the cut , I touch her leg and she puts it to rest, I do everything I have to do, including disinfectant (which you know burns like crazy) without having made a turn with the big man who was looking at me, ended we go to the field not far away, I take the halter off just her, a slap on the bottom and she goes trotting to eat the grass.
my person does "it took me only a few minutes, you a quarter of an hour" I look at him, I smile "you have a broken foot I lost ten more minutes" (having said that, that day they took a picture of me where I sleep under the mare leaning with her back to the good rear)
very much lies in how one stands and what methods are used, unfortunately many people, even if good, have been left behind for at least thirty years.
the mare that I had before spesos when I went away ran backwards in the reconto, and more than once broke everything to run after me and nobody could hold it, I brought it back with the hand on the back and just.
this is less impetuous, but if someone speaks to me, it starts to get nervous, and if by chance it is near or (worse) it is on the rope, it gets in the way.

yet both my ladies do not live with me and I manage to visit them only on weekends and captain period when I just can't go.

the horse is never dangerous if it is not scared or if it feels protected, it becomes dangerous when the opposite happens.

with the mare that I had before (it was not sold, it was missing by the way) one evening it was celebrated and enough was drunk, but not too much to lose the lucidity (I), finished I presented myself from the mare ONLY to greet her and give her good night, I didn't have time to finish the sentence while I was about to caress her that she gave me one pushed off her arm, then she came up to me and gave me a headboard that got me up and pushed at least two meters, I hit against a fence post broke it and gave me the headboard (right chest) cracked two ribs. I came back a few hours later (I was in the hospital) and as I returned, he started to get nervous, the first thing he did was run to me and stop just a few feet from me and breathe in my face, I put my hand on her nose like when I always greeted her, at that point she turned her ears forward and started sniffing around, as she got to where she had given me the head she just put her nose up and hugged me, I fainted from the pain shortly after I got sitting leaning against a tree, she, the mare remained awake all night to see that no one came near (they told me afterwards who held her)

sorry for the slowness.

Invia commenti

Cronologia

Salvate

Community

Many many things. moving from the bottom to the top. Their muscular veiny thighs, their plump teats which I would love to suck on some day; the way the fur slowly grows darker as you reach the winking, plump and puffy pussy which I would love to eat out. Last is my favorite part, the tight, puffy, doughnut shaped anus. Which I would also love to eat out.... Overall the back half of a mare is just very lickable I suppose? I think I'd rather be with a stallion though.

The males act like guys. The fillies act like teenage girls. (Not all bad.) But mares who have had foals are the MILFs. They have learned a maternal sense of care and responsibility, and they may extend that to you. For example, nap on the ground and they will stand sentry by you.

They are the most mellow and peace-seeking horses, possibly with the exception of old geldings.

I like when their pussies come back at you when they're stimulated. Anyone know what that's called?

Why necro a three year old thread? Make your own new thread if you want to talk about mares, or at least pick a more recent one.

There are so many non sexual aspects of mares, and equines in general, that I love. I couldn’t fit it all into one post.😍
When it comes to sex, I LOVE the scent of mare pussy. But I also love the look and feel. I think I could eat mare pussy for a million years, and as far as the feel of mare pussy all over my cock, it’s nirvana.

Back