what is your experience with larger Pitbull

voidnite

Tourist
i ask due to a female gator mouth pit stay i adopted that wondered on my farm and made her way in my heart she is super sweet and she seems to be as atracted to me as i do her it didnt start out like that but one day my other dog was blowing me and then so did she so both girls liked it my other bitch is too small for me to penitrate her with out hurting her so it never goes further then bj the pittie who is a beautiful bridal coloring is very attrated me to she wont leave my side like my other girl and both get along and i was wondering she has been here for 3 months she loved to the hilt and seems to be attacted to me too when is a good time or signs of trust to go to the next level my other dog ive had since she was a pup 4 years ago and she would let me but im far to big but this is the first ive dealth with stuff like this a dog come in my life bonded but im confused and again since im new to this part of the world of love do i wait until she has a heat cycle which is my plan if it appears she is ok with it or should i let her choose inside heat or not

Back