Votes: 148 6.3%
  • Asian/Pacific American

Votes: 113 4.8%
  • Middle Eastern/North African

Votes: 35 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 131 5.6%

• Total voters
Let's be fair, We didn't even need the poll, Just look at most beast vids and you can see who's into it the most.

It is sort of unusual that most zoos are white. The question is, why is it that way? Like I said, I think it's because most zoos (on this forum at least) are from English-speaking countries like the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, and most of the people in those countries are white.

However, there may be another reason for it that hasn't been discovered yet.

It is sort of unusual that most zoos are white. The question is, why is it that way? Like I said, I think it's because most zoos (on this forum at least) are from English-speaking countries like the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, and most of the people in those countries are white.

However, there may be another reason for it that hasn't been discovered yet.

don't think that it is not happening in African countries or Asians - it is just in first world countries which are mostly white that video it. japan for example - Asian. first world. have a lot of zoo films.

Us see I'm Russian into everything - and I have Roman fingers - and of course my French lips - but you can't miss my Spanish eyes.

LOL
The word "ethnos" refers to a historically stable set of people United by common objective or subjective characteristics, in which various authors include origin, a common language, culture, economy, territory of residence, self-consciousness, appearance, mindset, and more. I am also Russian!))

I don't really get the ethnicity concept from USA.

I'd be Hispanic/Latino by their definition, buy I'm White/Caucasian, since I'm 100% European descendant (a mix from different countries)

Back