What is your biological sex?

What is your biological sex?

• Male

Votes: 2,029 76.5%
  • Female

Votes: 622 23.5%

• Total voters
I'm a transgender male in NC, no surgeries done yet but I'm on hormones. So I still technically have female parts. I've never had sex but am super into dog knotting, my household doesn't have a dog big enough to fool around with though and it's hard because the house is never empty.

I was born to pleasure female canines. Got the right parts and not too big for the ladys I prefer - just wish there were more of them available.

Just like with homosexuality, there are more gays than lesbians. Like 30% of homosexuals are lesbians, and the rest are male gays. This trend seem to repeat with other orientations and fetishes. Males just form the majority of "abnormal" sexual attractions.

Just like with homosexuality, there are more gays than lesbians. Like 30% of homosexuals are lesbians, and the rest are male gays. This trend seem to repeat with other orientations and fetishes. Males just form the majority of "abnormal" sexual attractions.
While I wouldn't know about other orientations or fetishes, as far as zoosexuality goes, the results would be naturally be skewed as many more females keep these kinds of things hidden and private (either they keep it to themselves or a small group that knows.)

I’m all full female.... Though I DO fantasize frequently of being a man with a nice uncut cock. I’ve even wished to be a guy at times with a nice beautiful uncut penis, doesn’t even have to be big or even average, can even be as small as my Dad’s as long as I can experience what you guys do! Though in the end I do prefer being a girl foremost and always.... Lol sorry it’s so lengthy a reply
LOL, you sure as hell would not want to be me. I've only had sex once in my life.

Back