What is your biological sex?

What is your biological sex?

• Male

Votes: 2,067 76.5%
  • Female

Votes: 635 23.5%

• Total voters
your avatar looks amazing!
Thank you that’s me! Lol I’m a pretty closeted zoophiliac? Idk if that’s the word. I met up with a guy in a forum like this when I was 19 or so and fucked his dog and sucked his cock but I actually had a bad allergic reaction to dog cum so I never did it again 😔 I’ve been into it since I was little.

Thank you that’s me! Lol I’m a pretty closeted zoophiliac? Idk if that’s the word. I met up with a guy in a forum like this when I was 19 or so and fucked his dog and sucked his cock but I actually had a bad allergic reaction to dog cum so I never did it again 😔 I’ve been into it since I was little.
my fat ass is in the pic im using. I have been active in the lifestyle for most my life adn have enjoyed various aspects. Raised Great Dane Doberman mix that were from the same Sire that took my cherry in my neighbor's barn. Loved it ever since.

my fat ass is in the pic im using. I have been active in the lifestyle for most my life adn have enjoyed various aspects. Raised Great Dane Doberman mix that were from the same Sire that took my cherry in my neighbor's barn. Loved it ever since.
Nice. I have a Doberman myself, but female. I try to keep myself from temptation lol

Sorry that happened

Sorry that happened
It’s alright. At the time it kind of felt like the universe was punishing me for being a pervert. Lol now I wonder would I be okay if I took antihistamines and had an epi-pen? My throat started to close up and I had a lot of hives. When I noticed i was wheezy I left the guys house immediately and didn’t explain anything out of embarrassment. Never had a reaction that bad to anything before.

Gotta say it took me some searching to figure out if that was a chicks ass or not! Haha bubble butts on guys run in my family a little as well

Nice. I have a Doberman myself, but female. I try to keep myself from temptation lol
I had found a spot in their barn that no one rarely accessed and it was perfect for a "hideaway from the world" kind of place. It facilitated many hours of quiet reading, contemplation and mindfulness. Until I awoke one day as I had dozed off reading my book and as I slipped out of the barn, the neighbor was there. She had not seen me as she was in, what appeared be the beginning of making love to her male Dane/Doberman and as she was on all fours he had mounted and apparently was circling for a moment before climbing back on. I froze. It was a bit and then she was like...butt to butt and I was in amazement. She spoke aloud and said, "You should come on over, I knew you were in here when I brought him in for a little relief. Come on, come over here where I can see you...and so my introduction was upon me.

I had found a spot in their barn that no one rarely accessed and it was perfect for a "hideaway from the world" kind of place. It facilitated many hours of quiet reading, contemplation and mindfulness. Until I awoke one day as I had dozed off reading my book and as I slipped out of the barn, the neighbor was there. She had not seen me as she was in, what appeared be the beginning of making love to her male Dane/Doberman and as she was on all fours he had mounted and apparently was circling for a moment before climbing back on. I froze. It was a bit and then she was like...butt to butt and I was in amazement. She spoke aloud and said, "You should come on over, I knew you were in here when I brought him in for a little relief. Come on, come over here where I can see you...and so my introduction was upon me.
Holy shit that’s awesome. Like a dream 😱

It’s alright. At the time it kind of felt like the universe was punishing me for being a pervert. Lol now I wonder would I be okay if I took antihistamines and had an epi-pen? My throat started to close up and I had a lot of hives. When I noticed i was wheezy I left the guys house immediately and didn’t explain anything out of embarrassment. Never had a reaction that bad to anything before.

Have you ever go to a doc to check out which kind of allergies could you have? maybe you have allergy to semen itself, could it be. I'd ask a doc for that kind of tips and guides but obviously not involving canines, then if the professional tells you you can do it... well, take his/her guidance.

Have you ever go to a doc to check out which kind of allergies could you have? maybe you have allergy to semen itself, could it be. I'd ask a doc for that kind of tips and guides but obviously not involving canines, then if the professional tells you you can do it... well, take his/her guidance.
I feel like it’s too risky and I’m not THAT good of a liar (as far as talking to a doctor about this allergy). I’ll figure it out on my own, and if I don’t, then I don’t. I’ve spent the last 13-14 years assuming I couldn’t have sex with a canine again so I think I can multiply that by 5 if that’s how this goes for me. I just don’t like the thought of living this single life I get without fulfilling what sexual desires I have. If I were satisfied without fantasizing and having regular sex with my fiancé I wouldn’t be considering doing this at all honestly.

I feel like it’s too risky and I’m not THAT good of a liar (as far as talking to a doctor about this allergy). I’ll figure it out on my own, and if I don’t, then I don’t. I’ve spent the last 13-14 years assuming I couldn’t have sex with a canine again so I think I can multiply that by 5 if that’s how this goes for me. I just don’t like the thought of living this single life I get without fulfilling what sexual desires I have. If I were satisfied without fantasizing and having regular sex with my fiancé I wouldn’t be considering doing this at all honestly.
I get your point, yet maybe you could use some toys in the future if you haven't they're cool as well...

As for the dog, was you sure that in the past the one you've been with was healthy ? maybe the owner lied... well, that's just one of many situations lol, but the reaction/eruption was only around the face? or down there as well?

I get your point, yet maybe you could use some toys in the future if you haven't they're cool as well...

As for the dog, was you sure that in the past the one you've been with was healthy ? maybe the owner lied... well, that's just one of many situations lol, but the reaction/eruption was only around the face? or down there as well?
I do have some toys from bad dragon. I want to get one of the ones that have an inflatable knot but they’re like $200 so I’m like ehhh…
He seemed totally healthy. Damn near knocked me down trying to fuck me at one point 🤣 but no I don’t recall hives on my face with him, my throat got wheezy and I had a ton of hives on my thighs and stomach. But another time a random intact male licked my face and that did result in a small red rash on my face

I do have some toys from bad dragon. I want to get one of the ones that have an inflatable knot but they’re like $200 so I’m like ehhh…
He seemed totally healthy. Damn near knocked me down trying to fuck me at one point 🤣 but no I don’t recall hives on my face with him, my throat got wheezy and I had a ton of hives on my thighs and stomach. But another time a random intact male licked my face and that did result in a small red rash on my face

Uhm, could it be that the reaction was to the dog itself, but to something he carried around.

I dunno, i'd go to the doc, lol, just pretend that "i got my face licked and this happened to me, tell me what's happening", and you have a kickstarter there lol

The results aren't that surprising. Perhaps men have become more fragile in the ways of relationships. After so many failures they deem it impossible and seek other options. I myself am no acceptation to this.

Being an elderly (grumpy) misanthropic curmudgeon I really don't get all this gender identity confusion any more than I get those that believe they're some other species trapped in a human body. At least the OP was clear by asking what ones biological sex is. Unless one is a hermaphrodite it's pretty straight forward in the huge majority of instances. XX chromosomes (with a labia and a vagina) is female and XY (with a penis) is male!

I acknowledge that there can be genetic aberrations in rare instances as well as hormonal imbalances that can powerfully affect emotional and mental focus. It seems to me that in this 'wonderful' technological world too many humans have embraced a 'victim' mindset. Others are affected by an 'identity' issue pursuing unrealistic flights of fantasy. I'm grateful to have lived my childhood in a less chaotic, confusing time. What I see so many 'youngsters' going through is both sad and tragic...

Back