what is the technical term for where if you creampie a dog vagina she gets an infection in her womb and why you should pull out or use condom?

I think the term you're looking for is Pyometra. Although, there's currently no concrete evidence proving that ejaculating inside of a canine's vagina would cause this infection. The most common reason a female canine will contract this infection later in life is due to her not breeding and having pups. For some breeds the chance is around 25% but it is usually a little lower. But this can be pretty much eliminated by getting her an ovary sparing spay (OSS) which will usually still leave her with almost a full vaginal tract, will still leave her with her hormones, and a desire for sex in most cases.

Although I should also point out, that if you don't keep yours and her genitals clean, you run the risk of giving her a urinary tract infection. But again, there's no concrete evidence to prove that ejaculating in her vagina alone would cause this. A vagina is meant to be able to receive semen. The vagina has mucus lining it which captures any unused sperm (in this case all of it) that has separated from the ejaculate. The waste ejaculate is generally pushed out of the vaginal tract and then peed out. Anything left behind will be captured by the mucus, absorbed, processed, and then expelled out of the body as waste. Typically in the form of urine.

I think the term you're looking for is Pyometra. Although, there's currently no concrete evidence proving that ejaculating inside of a canine's vagina would cause this infection. The most common reason a female canine will contract this infection later in life is due to her not breeding and having pups. For some breeds the chance is around 25% but it is usually a little lower. But this can be pretty much eliminated by getting her an ovary sparing spay (OSS) which will usually still leave her with almost a full vaginal tract, will still leave her with her hormones, and a desire for sex in most cases.
Maybe I misunderstand your saying, but spay a female dog won't make a shield around her to not get any illness. I mean still have a chance to get this or that. Heat season is a process, also a self cleaning of the body.

Maybe I misunderstand your saying, but spay a female dog won't make a shield around her to not get any illness. I mean still have a chance to get this or that. Heat season is a process, also a self cleaning of the body.
There's two types of "spay" that's typically preformed on canines. The most common is an ovariohysterectomy a.k.a. a traditional spay. The less common one is the "ovary sparing spay" which removes the uterus but leaves everything else intact.

Besides very rare cases of "stump pyometra" an O.S.S. pretty much eliminates the possibility of pyometra, as does a traditional spay as well. However, this is just for the uterine infection known as pyometra. A spay will not stop cases of UTIs, where the urinary tract becomes infected. A spay doesn't remove the canine's urinary tract, this would kill her.

Pyometra is an infection of the uterus. Spaying (whether OSS or "take everything" style) means no uterus. No uterus means zero chance of pyometra, since the organ that would be infected doesn't exist. So effectively, yes, spaying a bitch is a "disease-blocking shield" Not EVERY disease, but a spayed bitch won't develop pyometra - not only will she "won't", she CAN'T (other than the quite unusual "stump pyometra" Floofy mentioned - that's rare, but not entirely impossible in the case of a bitch whose had an OSS)

Exactly the same idea as how you can't get testicular cancer if you don't have testicles, or can't get an infected hangnail on your pinky if it was cut off in a woodshop accident involving a bandsaw when you were 14, and similar situations.

(That having been said, don't anybody be stupid enough to think for even a moment that this means I support spay/neuter outside of life or death situations)

Pyometra is an infection of the uterus. Spaying (whether OSS or "take everything" style) means no uterus. No uterus means zero chance of pyometra, since the organ that would be infected doesn't exist. So effectively, yes, spaying a bitch is a "disease-blocking shield" Not EVERY disease, but a spayed bitch won't develop pyometra - not only will she "won't", she CAN'T (other than the quite unusual "stump pyometra" Floofy mentioned - that's rare, but not entirely impossible in the case of a bitch whose had an OSS)

Exactly the same idea as how you can't get testicular cancer if you don't have testicles, or can't get an infected hangnail on your pinky if it was cut off in a woodshop accident involving a bandsaw when you were 14, and similar situations.

(That having been said, don't anybody be stupid enough to think for even a moment that this means I support spay/neuter outside of life or death situations)

I've posted links to sites with information on hormone sparing sterlization. There may be relevent information there.

Back