What is the story behind your most intense orgasm?

I was a teen and I had met a guy online that was into Bestiality, we talked for a couple of weeks and he offered to drive to my hometown and meet. I was a bit nervous and had agreed, I was anxious to meet other Zoo's and wanted to experience being with another person during Zoo sex. We set a date and finally met, he took me out to see the area with our dogs, he had a St. Bernard he called "Old Boy" and I had my first lover Molly. They sat in the back of his pickup truck as we cruised around in the evening, we would stop at various dog parks to let them run around and play. We pulled over in the evening to feed them and give them water, he then turned our tame conversation to sex and wanted to go somewhere so we could play. Like I said I was nervous and anxious to do it with another Zoo, so I led him to a place on the outskirts that was rarely ventured by towns people. We pulled over and undressed, it all started with us on the back of the truck. We started with each other and made out, did oral and proceeded to have sex with each other. Then we got off the truck and walked the dogs out into a nearby field, he laid out an old blanket and we welcomed the dogs to join us. We started out with our own companions and so he took Old Boy's knot while I bred my lover, then we traded and he ate my cum out of my girl and I sucked his boy clean. Then we went back to pleasuring each other for a bit, we let the dogs rest and after a while we proceeded to have our turns with the others dog. We were in a position that I could take his boy's knot and we could still make out while he fucked my girl, the feeling of experiencing something so special and amazing with another Zoo was amazing. I have to admit that this was one of a few encounters that helped me come to realize that I don't have any interest in being with other humans, I don't regret it by any means it was an intense and euphoric experience to not just share with someone that understood my desires and feelings, but to know that I wasn't at all alone. He stayed in town for the weekend and we got together everyday that he was here, but he ended up deleting his profile or blocked me, so we never talked again. Regardless, I look back on that moment and revel in the memories of being able to talk or brag about all the fun I had with my lover and we would see other dogs around town and talk about how attracted we were to them or how beautiful they were and our ideal lovers. He told me about his beginnings and his experiences, they all sounded genuine enough and amazing to hear. He looked on me like an Uncle or Father, so it was nice to be able to connect with him and experience that, he even gave me pointers on how to give my lover an orgasm of her own (He noticed that I hadn't finished her after I finished myself.) and I stlll implement that to this day whenever I am with a female lover. He even helped instill a passionate desire to be with other animals in me, he told me that he worked as a farm hand and had a few experiences with animals other than dogs, now I am still hoping and looking forward to the day that I can have similar experiences too.

It all started when I took about 3.5g of shrooms. This wasn't the first time taking them but it was one of the more unique experiences. While tripping, I usually listen to music and lay on my couch wrapped in a blanket. I pulled the blanket over my head and could see the light coming in between the threads. I lay there and focused on those bits of light. Then something happened... I could feel myself getting harder. I continued to focus and could feel an intense orgasm building. I started breathing heavy and my dick began to pulse as if about to cum this felt like it lasted forever. Shrooms can mess with perception of time and for me a few seconds felt like hours. After feeling my dick throbbing for so long I thought I had made quite a mess but nope, to my surprise there was nothing. Since no clean up was needed I tried again. This time I had the same intense cum-less orgasm but I never felt myself get hard or pulsate.

Ive tried this during other trips and Ive yet to replicate that night :/

Back