What is the male equivalent of a knot

du6721

Tourist
So I posted this in two places again as I don't know where it best belongs
I was just thinking about how many women are having sex with dogs and it's honestly alarming.
Like are human males losing their place in the sexual food chain lol, regardless.
But is it surprising? Like if there was a male equivalent (like a sexy female cat/feline animal that tried to ride men's dicks) maybe we'd see men resorting to that.

My question is this.

What would be the male equivalent? What appeals to women about dogs:
1- Dogs are cute and caring
2- They're also dominant, strong
3- They desire to sniff, lick, hump and fuck women
4- Long, rough tongues and their want to lick her
5- Obviously they're knots and penises that are different to men's and bring about curiosity in women and give a different sensation for women

So what would the male equivalent be? (I'm going to go for a cat like creature as they generally seem more feminine than dogs)
1- Feminine behaviour and sexual poses
2- Submissive, playful
3- They desired to sniff, lick, ride and fuck men out of the blue
4- Soft, silky tongues
5- If they had woman like breasts and hips and a pussy that would lock onto men's dicks until they ejaculated.

I mean if such a creature existed I think male humans wouldn't stand a chance lol
The closest thing to this kind of creature are probably the humanoid furries you find online nowadays, and honestly if those creature walked around I think the human race as a species would be extinct due to species interbreeding.

Back