What is one thing

Doggo513

Citizen of Zooville
what’s one thing you would change about your sex life. Don’t comment “nothing”, because i know there’s something everyone wants to change

Why everything?
Because except for masturbating I haven't been with anyone in years I'm pretty fat I'm transgender I did get to suck off a small dog a little under 2 yrs ago and I have lots of mental and physical disabilities so everything

A whole Pack of Dogs and a sexy Mare. Lack the time for a dog and the field for the horse (and the money)

Mostly my girlfriends extremely vanilla preferences. Id love to Spice things up with other people, our dog, etc but its just not for her. Noticing its starting to affect my sexlife in regards to her.

Just enjoy what you have with her
I have for over a decade. But its just not as exciting anymore doing the same stuff. Ive tried buying her toys and lingery, new positions and locations and even though she is physically very attractive and I do want to make love to her, my body just goes oh this again and its getting hard getting motivated. Whereas when I have a secret session with my dog, my body reacts much better and needs no further effort to motivate. So dont get me wrong, I am not attempting to change my gf since I know better and respect her. But the question was, what would you change, and if I could that would be what.

I have for over a decade. But its just not as exciting anymore doing the same stuff. Ive tried buying her toys and lingery, new positions and locations and even though she is physically very attractive and I do want to make love to her, my body just goes oh this again and its getting hard getting motivated.
You're "in the rut". Been there. Counselling can help. In my case, opening up our marriage worked wonders!

I have for over a decade. But its just not as exciting anymore doing the same stuff. Ive tried buying her toys and lingery, new positions and locations and even though she is physically very attractive and I do want to make love to her, my body just goes oh this again and its getting hard getting motivated. Whereas when I have a secret session with my dog, my body reacts much better and needs no further effort to motivate. So dont get me wrong, I am not attempting to change my gf since I know better and respect her. But the question was, what would you change, and if I could that would be what.
I don’t know either of you so it’s impossible to give advice but as someone has already said you could try counselling

Back