what is it like

hey people im new im wonderin what it actyally feels like and do most dogs enjoy it .............. is it addictive i have a girl dog wish she was a boy x

It's a very subjective experience being greatly affected by how one feels about the particular non-human animal.
Most dogs should enjoy it, but like anything else it really depends on the circumstances. If they have a good bond with you and trust you, chances are good they will have a good experience, especially if making sure they enjoy is one of your intents.

For many of us it is a sexuality, something that is a part of us and not something we choose,

It's a very subjective experience being greatly affected by how one feels about the particular non-human animal.
Most dogs should enjoy it, but like anything else it really depends on the circumstances. If they have a good bond with you and trust you, chances are good they will have a good experience, especially if making sure they enjoy is one of your intents.

For many of us it is a sexuality, something that is a part of us and not something we choose,
yes this is me too its part of me not choosen x

I love my doggos to bits and I I hope they love me back. My shepherd is my "partner" we do make love occasionally and it feels amazing. But I'm always sure to ask first ;)

This is in the wrong section, you may have wanted this in the introductions section or something. The mods will probably move it, but that's ok.

Dogs have individual preferences just like people do. I think most dogs enjoy sex, but some of them won't be interested in doing it with a human, libido will be different for each dog and maybe even each breed, etc. Between other dogs, sometimes they just won't be interested in mating with a particular dog for some reason, even if she/he is available. They can be picky.

There's a ton of threads about what it feels like. Sometimes things just aren't what you imagine them to be, but if thinking about it gets you horny and eager, you'll probably love how it feels.
thanks for the addvice xx

This is in the wrong section, you may have wanted this in the introductions section or something. The mods will probably move it, but that's ok.

Dogs have individual preferences just like people do. I think most dogs enjoy sex, but some of them won't be interested in doing it with a human, libido will be different for each dog and maybe even each breed, etc. Between other dogs, sometimes they just won't be interested in mating with a particular dog for some reason, even if she/he is available. They can be picky.

There's a ton of threads about what it feels like. Sometimes things just aren't what you imagine them to be, but if thinking about it gets you horny and eager, you'll probably love how it feels.
Just to echo a remark from this too. I have had plenty of non sexual dogs. Take my current girl. She was non sexual for the first 7 years of her life. Now she is active. So never say never but always respect their wishes :)

Back