What is it like to have anal with a dog, is there a diffrenice between male and female tailholes?

D

Dannyspankboy

I heard anal with a dog is almost like a blow job, from what I read some dog holes sorta suck you in as soon as you enter them. Maybe its because your cock pretty much keeps air from going in. IDK anyway I want to know how it feels

From what I've read over the years (both on Beast Forum and the old Zooville), people have said that having anal sex with a male dog feels basically the same as having sex with a female dog. One difference, though, is that male dogs have a prostate gland (like male humans), meaning that when a human puts his penis into a male dog's anus, it gives the male dog pleasure. You should look at this thread:

The thread link above contains quotes from 6 different anal-related threads, all of which were on the old Zooville (those threads are now lost, but the text from those threads has been quoted within the above thread link). In the above thread, there is a Natsu44 quote, in which he describes what it was like to anally penetrate a dog for the first time. Also, the following was said:

DarkForest: "Anal is amaaaaazing. I barely lasted 30 seconds as soon as I got inside that handsome lab's ass."

The threads on the old Zooville said that when a human puts his penis inside a dog's anus, the human should use lots and lots of lubricant (preferably water-based lubricant). Those threads also said that anal sex should occur only with large dog breeds.

Also, you may want to see this thread:

In the above thread link, some people say that anal sex with a dog (human penis in a dog's anus) feels better than vaginal sex with a dog.

Last edited:
From what I've read over the years (both on Beast Forum and the old Zooville), people have said that having anal sex with a male dog feels basically the same as having sex with a female dog. One difference, though, is that male dogs have a prostate gland (like male humans), meaning that when a human puts his penis into a male dog's anus, it gives the male dog pleasure. You should look at this thread:

The thread link above contains quotes from 6 different anal-related threads, all of which were on the old Zooville (those threads are now lost, but the text from those threads has been quoted within the above thread link). In the above thread, there is a Natsu44 quote, in which he describes what it was like to anally penetrate a dog for the first time. Also, the following was said:

The threads on the old Zooville said that when a human puts his penis inside a dog's anus, the human should use lots and lots of lubricant (preferably water-based lubricant). Those threads also said that anal sex should occur only with large dog breeds.

Also, you may want to see this thread:

In the above thread link, some people say that anal sex with a dog (human penis in a dog's anus) feels better than vaginal sex with a dog.

thanks for the helpful info.

thanks for the helpful info.

There's actually surprisingly little discussion about anal sex with dogs (human penis in a dog's anus). Most anal canine sex discussion is about when a dog is "on top" (i.e. dog's penis in a human's anus).

Disagree that they are the same The main thing that sets apart a Male and female dogs tailhole is making sure that the male is getting off while you're getting off inside of them.

When a Male dog ejaculates their anus pulses in wonderful ways as you can see in many clips as their butthole pushes out and in.

If you are inside a male dog while this is happening it is a rhythmic squeeze release, squeeze release a female dog will likely never emulate. It is amazing.
A female dog's anus does the same when she orgasms. Plenty of clips show it.

The fact remains that they can do it, though. It isn't exclusive to males. And honestly, I'm fairly sure they can do it for extended periods. There's a video on this forum showing it, actually. A man and his black lab.

It's way better then human butt. They're asses are tighter. And the texture feels way different. Also dogs body temperature is way higher then humens. So you'll feel a major difference. Once you've fucked a males dog ass. You'll never look at human butt the same way again. Once you get your dog cumming. And your inside of him, your going to cum fast.

It's way better then human butt. They're asses are tighter. And the texture feels way different. Also dogs body temperature is way higher then humens. So you'll feel a major difference. Once you've fucked a males dog ass. You'll never look at human butt the same way again. Once you get your dog cumming. And your inside of him, your going to cum fast.

What about anal sex with female dogs? (Is it not as pleasurable?)

give a
give a female a reacharound and finger her vulva while making anal love and you get the same rythmic contractions.

I have done male and female dogs anally. I've learned every dog is different in how they feel back there. All I've done prefer to stand while receiving. Male dogs I've recently learned loved being jerked off while getting fucked. Sometimes it takes some time healing them but when they cum just hold behind knot and work them and they love it. My boys love doing it now. You can also jerk them off and push on butt hole. There is a technique to it but it makes them cum hard. Never fingers one that cums for long. Males while cumming while getting fucked will open up and spincter will grab onto your dick. I don't last long when they cum I prefer doing males anally and females in pussy while in heat.
Females tend to be looser and can't seem to get them to orgasm while doing them anally like I can males which love it.
It might take some training and know how to get them orgasming while taking me but trust me it makes it so much better. I think they prefer getting fucked and cumming over just hand/bj. My experiences atleast.

So I have to ask: what feels better, receiving anal sex from a male dog, or giving it?

I would think that receiving it would feel *much* better...

my rottie is always ready to mount my ass. lol He's a horny boy. As for giving, he LOVES when I fuck his tailhole. I use lots of lube and he's always super tight. I usually jack him off while I fuck him and when he unloads his hole tightens around my cock and pulsates, sucking me in. There is absolutely nothing better than pumping him full of my cum while he is cumming!

Back