What is everyones favorite sex position with their dogs?

always wanted to do cowgirl, but have never found a dog who would try it. missionary i love for how intimate it is, but my girl preferred doggy style.

I've mated with a female dog, in doggy style, cowgirl and missionary. Missionary is definitely my favorite position, as it uses far less stamina which means I could focus more on mating for longer and because she really enjoyed sex, I figured the longer we mate the nicer it is for her (more time mating, meant more of the time she could feel good)

Still a zoo virgin,(apart from cuddling and kissing) But I love watching missionary , just something about being able to look her in the eyes and make out with her just melts my heart. But when the time comes and I find a mate, my favorite position will be whatever she enjoys most.

My female likes both doggy and missionary, I prefer the missionary myself because of what
just something about being able to look her in the eyes and make out with her just melts my heart.
said

on the rare occasion its my male, he only permits doggy

Doggy, nothing like feeling him humping and when he starts pounding for a minute straight (having good bedroom acoustics makes it even better too)

I gotta go with doggy. As others said it's more natural for him plus it seems more...primal for me. Knees and elbows for me🥰🥰💋💋❤️❤️. But I do like missionary for the intimacy.

I gotta go with doggy. As others said it's more natural for him plus it seems more...primal for me. Knees and elbows for me🥰🥰💋💋❤️❤️. But I do like missionary for the intimacy.
I love seeing missionary for that reason my Gf loves the closeness of it she squirts a lot In that position I'm pretty sure she leaves her body and comes back lol as she orgasms beautiful thing to watch

Back