What is better?

Sarthias

Zooville Settler
I wanted to know what is better when having sex with a male dog.
1) The fast pounding he gives when driving his dick into you?
2) being knotted and just waiting while he pumps you full of cum?

I am a man. I have never had the pleasure of being with a dog but I really want to be knotted. To me the idea of having to just wait there at the mercy of his dick while he cums again and again into be drives me wild. Hopefully I will get to experience this someday.

Both... the jackhammer pounding is fantastic and then as his knot expands and starts to strech you you know you are about to get filled with very warm cum under a little pressure. firstly is mentally stimulating and as he ejeculates physically beautiful. Finally while knotted you are his. There is nothing you can do but wait and enjoy being his bitch

Both... the jackhammer pounding is fantastic and then as his knot expands and starts to strech you you know you are about to get filled with very warm cum under a little pressure. firstly is mentally stimulating and as he ejeculates physically beautiful. Finally while knotted you are his. There is nothing you can do but wait and enjoy being his bitch
Sounds incredible. I really hope to experience this someday

I'm a straight guy, so I wouldn't know how to answer this one beyond just reciting my desire to be married to and be intensely in love with a woman that loves this sort of sex with a dog.

Him humping is super but nvr last long enough… I’ve rarely not felt a bunch of little orgasms when knotted… but can be painful if he start to want to walk away..bcos I have to back up too follow. But both 2 diff to choose

I wanted to know what is better when having sex with a male dog.
1) The fast pounding he gives when driving his dick into you?
2) being knotted and just waiting while he pumps you full of cum?

I am a man. I have never had the pleasure of being with a dog but I really want to be knotted. To me the idea of having to just wait there at the mercy of his dick while he cums again and again into be drives me wild. Hopefully I will get to experience this someday.
That is absolutely up to personal preference
I personally prefer the pounding but the sensations of the knot are really intense (not to mention, that part usually lasts a lot longer)

Back