What has made you cry the most.

I don't tend to be a crier when it comes to life stuff. I'm a bottler. But when I'm alone and something on tv gets me, I just can't help

Like MOST OF FUCKING FINAL SPACE

The thing that made me cry the most was when I lost my furry femboy bf which used to give me the best head in roblox condo games

The thought of losing my boyfriend @Taopony

The scene in "Journey to the Center of the Earth" where they find Max's body and Trever reads the birthday note Max (Seans dad) wrote to Sean.

It's strange but I've never asked myself this question. Walking on lego bricks with bare feet can be painful... OK OK i'm joking! Or not, let's try it for me.
Well, seriously maybe if I don't see my pets for a very long time and miss them very much ? Also to hear a dog cry with all the emotion behind his sad voice?

I do not cry watching movies. But I almost did watching Togo. I had to get up, pause the film and take a walk around the room to calm down. That movie has real dogs, none of the CGI bs and it is powerful.

there is one thing that happened to me when i was 33, which i will not name here, that no matter how long it has been, or who i talk to about it, it always makes me break down and cry the hardest. there are things that time just cannot heal.

Back