What has made you cry the most.

What things made you cry the most?, For me in order of how hard and long I cried is: 5.Ending of BioShock infinite burial at sea episode 2. (10 minutes of crying)
4.Shiva's death in TWD. (15 minutes of crying)
3.The ending of Valiant Hearts the Great War. (20 minutes of crying)
2.Chloe's funeral at the end of Life Is Strange. (30 minutes of crying)
1.The final 30 minutes of The Green Mile, (as well as when it was over). (1 hour and 25 minutes of crying) like god damn, only an hour into it I already knew that it was going to make me cry by the end, but I had no idea it would've effected me as much as it did.

Last edited:
A Dog's Purpose because a dog dying is sad. Remember Marley dying in Marley and Me? Now imagine a movie where that happens like a dozen times. Also the thought that the GSD that helped raise me is out there somewhere, reincarnated into a new canine body, on a quest to reunite with me is powerfully emotional. Impossible, but powerful.

besides animal deaths... whenever the 2ndary minor semi protagonist gets beat up so hard you start to say "no dont beat him anymore he dont deserve it". ali Jr Baki. season 3. i almost cried how bad he got beat up. tell me if anyone seen that anime

A Dog's Purpose because a dog dying is sad. Remember Marley dying in Marley and Me? Now imagine a movie where that happens like a dozen times. Also the thought that the GSD that helped raise me is out there somewhere, reincarnated into a new canine body, on a quest to reunite with me is powerfully emotional. Impossible, but powerful.
Watch a dogs journey if u haven't yet it's a continuation of a dog's purpose just be prepared for the emotional rollercoaster especially at the end I was dangerously depressed after

If we are talking about crying as a response to fiction then probably the film Sansho the Bailiff is the one that has elicited the most tears from me. Tragic, beautiful and deeply compassionate all while emphasizing the smallness of human suffering in the world and the impermanence of our place in it.

If we are talking real life then probably either the passing of my very first pet or when I saw our family dog get hit by a car. Both occurred during childhood. I remember fixing up a little coffin from a match box for my little mouse companion and having him buried in the backyard. I was devastated haha. As for our dog at the time losing her was always going to be a major blow at that age but witnessing the destruction of her body ruined me and my sister for a long time afterward. At the very least they are both at peace now.

What things made you cry the most?, For me in order of how hard and long I cried is: 5.Ending of BioShock infinite burial at sea episode 2. (10 minutes of crying)
4.Shiva's death in TWD. (15 minutes of crying)
3.The ending of Valiant Hearts the Great War. (20 minutes of crying)
2.Chloe's funeral at the end of Life Is Strange. (30 minutes of crying)
1.The final 30 minutes of The Green Mile, (as well as when it was over). (1 hour and 25 minutes of crying) like god damn, only an hour into it I already knew that it was going to make me cry by the end, but I had no idea it would've effected me as much as it did.
The ending of the movie Pay It Forward (iykyk) that's the only movie where I will cry every single time I watch it.
My Sister's Keeper left me feeling numb.
I was in highschool around the time that The Fault In Our Stars came out, read the book in two days and cried my eyes out and didn't come out of my room for like 2 days. Then when I watched the movie I started crying before the sad part because I knew it was coming. I kinda spoiled it for everyone in the theater lol.

I think my grandmother's death was the last time I really cried super hard. All times after that have been heavily suppressed by biting my tongue or cheek or by sheer force of will even though that's not the healthiest thing to do.

Losing my cat a few months ago though would have been the closest I've come to breaking down for the 15+ years since then. Fingers crossed my dog has many years left in her...

Having to cancel my 1st vaction due to a car accident. I rarely cry cause life sucks but damn I was sobbing after losing my car. It felt good being free for the first time and I could leave this place. Now I feel more chained here then ever.

Back