What finally tipped you into the zoo exclusive life?

*raises his hand*

i had the "benefit" of being unattractive, so it might have been different if anyone had ever tried to start a romantic/sexual relationship with me, but i've never had sex with a human and i don't feel like i'm missing anything.
seconding this on both accounts. never interested in humans and too unattractive to be wanted by one as well. judging by what i've seen happen in relationships around me, i didn't miss much. tho it'd be nice to hear "i love you" back, just once....

I wouldn´t be able to point to a certain point. I had human partners when i was in my late teens early 20th, including stuff like Gang Bangs, BDSM the whole shabang basically and i was relativly active. Given I had the luck to come frompraents who are kinda open minded so they never placed obstacles in my sexual development.
Then i discoverd Petplay and it became my mein kink extremly quickly and from there the Idea of Zoosex arose. I still try to figure out if it was my idea or if someone told me about it but it surly wasn´t one of my main partners. I tried it and was hooked, not like exclusivity hooked but it seriously was something on top of my sexual list back then. Out of different reasons It kinda turned out that i only had dogs as sexual partners for quite some time.
Afterwards i noticed a shift in my sexuality. I tried with different human partners basically trying to go back to GB and the Stuff i did before, but it jus didn´t work, like yes there was a physical reaction from my body but my mind was not into it, my head didn´t kick in. Belive me it was a strange time where i was trying to find out what the hell was wrong with me. I also noticed that Humansin general didn´t cause sexual interrest. Like before when i had a handsom guy walking by orr something my mind would basically make up a little daydream with the guy pinning me against a wall, something along those lines at least. But that was completly gone. Instead i had that for dogs, like beeing alone with them in a garden or kennel or park and marking and licking and sniffing and mountign would occure. I even tried a human human relationship, but I had a hard time really connecting to him on a sexual and romantic level, i still am a bit angry at myself how i treated the poor guy. Also i noticed that self pleasuring didn´t work as efficient as i was used to if my head didn´t go to Male Dog and me basically beeing on all fours idealy on the ground and even more idealy not using my hands but rubing myself against like a table leg or something.

In short I strugled with my changed sexuality really hard and then I just accepted it. Thats a point in my life i still have very present in my mind. I was working in a small office with about 10 colleags back then and it was Summer and the Relationship i had ended a bout two or three month ago and the last sexual encounter with him was about half a year ago. A colleage had his dog with her that day it was the first time that she braught him along. It was a really sexy Mix, Boxer, Rotti i think it was She introduced him to the team in the morning and everyone seemed to like him and my mind was like "UHHHH sexy Boy, reallyreally sexy boy". SO he was running around the office and could see him running and discovring the office for about two hours sparking my interrest more and more, like not only did i start daydreaming about him but I also started to get really twitchy in my seat and i started to get seriously wet. Then he showed up in my ofice, and i tried to calm me down, but his scent was unbelivably alluring. So i was sitting there like totally in heat for this boy, in my office and all i could do was oppening my legs and push my crotch a bit forward to the edge of the seat, like the reaction was so totally instinctiv that I kinda shoked myself. He used the moment to sniff me out and push his noseinto my crotch. The Moment didn´t last too long until I had my self controll back. Like sittignupright again and well sending him out of my office. I worked the rest of the day with a closed doore, with led my colleagues belive i didn´t like a dog around in the office. But in all reality i was sitting there for the rest of the day not really dooing any work daydreaming. I left early like telling everyone i had a strong headdacherushed home and spent the rest of the evening trying to calm myself down by mastrubation. Yeah that was a futila attempt. So that evening and looking at my mostly totally instinctive raction I admited to myself that what i wanted sexually was not a Big hunky handsom man, but a Strong, heandsome, male with a great scent and nice paws and slender hips and shiny fur.

I wonder how many zoo exclusives didn't attempt to have a sexual human relationship at some point in their life..?

For me, I gave it a very sheepish attempt a handful times to be sexual with some people. Sex with humans has always caused me varying amounts of anxiety for various reasons including my interest in dogs, lack of drive for people, expectations of sex, etc. In time, I experimented with a handful of guys in the furry fandom over the years and each time I couldn't get into it & out of my head. No experience with women for the same reason. Later, I dated one guy for over a year and we both were trying to understand ourselves and our needs. It was a good relationship experience and experiment for us. We found that I was not actually drive to have sex with him and he really wants a partner who is sexually intimate. We ended the relationship and over time it was positive one.
I resisted for the longest time accepting myself as exclusive because I feared that means I would be alone. At this point, it's clear I just don't lust for humans and I continue to challenge my own headspace. It's really all in my own head and avoidance of being hurt that hold me back to some degree. Also, I have separated the entanglement in my head between zoo exclusive and alone. I understand that it's not a given and requires a significant amount of effort to find the special someone(s) in the limited pool where it might work out.
Oh boy I recognized myself a couple of times in your post... I made only half-hearted attempts with girls/women, I account that to just not having much sexual interest. I mean I do like getting attention and smiles but that's it.
I also tried some things with a few male furries (with suit and without) but nothing really worked out in my head.
The only human "relationship" I could see myself in is a platonic one. Whether the partner is also zoo or asexual or maybe it's an open relationship - I don't care. But having a counterpart to talk to and make better persons out of each other - that would be really cool.

* Dogs can 'cheat' in that they may want to be sexual with other dogs & people. I believe that's more of a human perception of jealousy and lower expectations since they aren't fully bound by society standards.
To be honest I think it's the human's part to work on that jealousy... if you love somenone, let them be free...

So that evening and looking at my mostly totally instinctive raction I admited to myself that what i wanted sexually was not a Big hunky handsom man, but a Strong, heandsome, male with a great scent and nice paws and slender hips and shiny fur.
Yeah you can definitely be sure after such an experience :husky_laughing:

Back