What does sucking a dog cock feel like?

FillMeUp69

Tourist
I've never tried it before but from the descriptions that I have heard it sounds super hot. I'm curious on how it differs from a humans and kinda what the texture is kind of like. Also how satisfying it feels.

I heard its slimy. Looks so arousing and I want to try bad but sadly haven't either.

Hi and welcome to the forums by the way. I hope that you enjoy it here.

I've never tried it before but from the descriptions that I have heard it sounds super hot
The average temperature of a dog is 101 degrees F or 38 degrees C. So it is mildly hot. :D
I'm curious on how it differs from a humans and kinda what the texture is kind of like.
The human glans is smooth and kind of boring to have in your mouth. The canine penis has much more texture and varied shape to explore. Dogs ejaculate almost continuously so there is more to drink. They taste salty and the sperm rich part tastes metallic:

It is very satisfying for the dog. :D

The average temperature of a dog is 101 degrees F or 38 degrees C. So it is mildly hot. :D

The human glans is smooth and kind of boring to have in your mouth. The canine penis has much more texture and varied shape to explore. Dogs ejaculate almost continuously so there is more to drink. They taste salty and the sperm rich part tastes metallic:

It is very satisfying for the dog. :D
Ooh this is a very nice description, definitely makes me like the idea of being near one even better

The feel in your mouth is much better than a man you only feel the throbbing and surge as he cums with a dog the texture is not as smooth and the swelling is constant you must hold the cum in your mouth as long as possible so he does,s not dry out and let his knot grow at which point you can decide whether to take the whole thing in your mouth and let him pump his load down your throat as this will be a large amount and it could take some time as it flows in a stream
Aw that sounds so hot actually, definitely sounds like it'd be super satisfying. I've heard they cum a lot

It’s somewhat smoother than a man’s but also has a different texture to it, more ribbed and bumpy almost. It’s also not as hard when fully erect, there’s a little more room for flexibility. Plus they cum more, and the cum itself is more watery and tastes almost sweet but just as salty. The feeling of them throbbing and spurting into your mouth is nearly to die for lol

Its a different texture to a humans. Very slick and bumpy. It tastes sweet, salty and metallic all at the same time but its not overpowering or unpleasant in any way. The best part for me though isn't taste or texture, its how a dog cock will pulse and twitch as it shoots cum non-stop. Feeling that on my tongue is my ecstacy.

Its a different texture to a humans. Very slick and bumpy. It tastes sweet, salty and metallic all at the same time but its not overpowering or unpleasant in any way. The best part for me though isn't taste or texture, its how a dog cock will pulse and twitch as it shoots cum non-stop. Feeling that on my tongue is my ecstacy.
What you just wrote is boner material 😂 especially for a guy with an oral fixation like me

Its a different texture to a humans. Very slick and bumpy. It tastes sweet, salty and metallic all at the same time but its not overpowering or unpleasant in any way. The best part for me though isn't taste or texture, its how a dog cock will pulse and twitch as it shoots cum non-stop. Feeling that on my tongue is my ecstacy
Love your description!

Oh my god that sounds so good

Been involved with animals for most of my life, so, many over the years. A lot's of fun/crazy stories of how the encounters developed.

Back