what does cow pussy feel like?

Both of them feel real warm and juicy, sow is a bit more tighter, easier to have sex with since is at the same height as you'd normaly be without a ladder unlike cow's pussy, but both of them i did when i was much younger and maybe i grew in size since then, i would try again " just for documentacion purposes" xD 😀

Depends on the size of the cow. I’ve always found full-size bovine ladies to be quite loose, exquisitely soft, and very warm feeling. The softness of cow pussy is just incredible. Feels almost like her vaginal walls just melt around your cock. Not a lot of good friction, especially if she’s in heat and crazy slippery, but her warmth and softness is usually more than enough to get me to a very lovely orgasm. Definitely a hotdog down a hallway experience, but still feels really nice.

Miniature cows are much more enjoyable if you’re desiring more friction. All the warmth and softness of a full sized cow, but much more snug. Personally, I REALLY like mini cows as lovers. Most of the ones I’ve bred were on par with a mare when it comes to snugness.

Depends on the size of the cow. I’ve always found full-size bovine ladies to be quite loose, exquisitely soft, and very warm feeling. The softness of cow pussy is just incredible. Feels almost like her vaginal walls just melt around your cock. Not a lot of good friction, especially if she’s in heat and crazy slippery, but her warmth and softness is usually more than enough to get me to a very lovely orgasm. Definitely a hotdog down a hallway experience, but still feels really nice.

Miniature cows are much more enjoyable if you’re desiring more friction. All the warmth and softness of a full sized cow, but much more snug. Personally, I REALLY like mini cows as lovers. Most of the ones I’ve bred were on par with a mare when it comes to snugness.
How do mares compare to cows? I only have experience with mating a mare, but the description sounds similar in some ways, but do cows clamp down massage you in the same way mares do? Or what other notable differences/similarities do both species share?

These all sound very tempting, I definitely want to eat out a beautiful Cow. I am currently looking into buying my own land near my hometown and possibly get me a few animals, really build up my Zoo family with some Cattle, Goats and Horses. This way I can bond with them and have a truly amazing sexual experience!

How do mares compare to cows? I only have experience with mating a mare, but the description sounds similar in some ways, but do cows clamp down massage you in the same way mares do? Or what other notable differences/similarities do both species share?
I find mares to be quite a bit more snug than the bovine ladies. This of course can vary from mare to mare, but on average mares are quite a bit tighter. Mares also have that crazy good muscle control which is something I’ve never experienced with cows. Bringing a mare to orgasm is a fireworks show for your cock, but the few times I’ve brought a cow off, but it was met with very little fanfarr outside of extreme wetness. Cows feel much softer and a little bit warmer than mares. I’ve bred many mares that were exceptionally soft feeling, but even those girls have nothing on how soft and “melty” feeling cow pussy can be.

I find mares to be quite a bit more snug than the bovine ladies. This of course can vary from mare to mare, but on average mares are quite a bit tighter. Mares also have that crazy good muscle control which is something I’ve never experienced with cows. Bringing a mare to orgasm is a fireworks show for your cock, but the few times I’ve brought a cow off, but it was met with very little fanfarr outside of extreme wetness. Cows feel much softer and a little bit warmer than mares. I’ve bred many mares that were exceptionally soft feeling, but even those girls have nothing on how soft and “melty” feeling cow pussy can be.
Oh wow! I've only been with a mini mare, but she was a mix of being both tight and loose, she is a mare capable of handling a mini stallion so that makes sense that she'd need to be able to accommodate a male of that size. Looking at the many pictures of how beautiful cow vaginas are, they do look incredibly soft.

Maybe one day I'll get the honor of meeting a lovely bovine lady and find out what it's like to make love to them, but who's really to know

Thanks for the description though, it sounds like you've been a great partner for them :husky_happysmile:

I've fucked cows, heifers, and sows.
Heifers were almost old enough to breed with a bull. They were both tight on the inside, vagina, but their labia were fairly open. They got wet very quickly.
Cows were wide open and some of the softest pussy I've ever been in. They were soaking wet with vaginal fluid, not urine. I made sure to play with their clits so they got a reward from it. I definitely recommend you get inside of a cow some day.
The sow was actually a gilt, almost breeding age. I found them to be very soft. Their labia were fun to play with, very puffy and easy to push inside of their own vaginas. Sows love to get fucked and played with. Once inside they start to make some oinking noises to let you know that's what they like. They liked to be fucked real hard and would push back against me. They were almost as warm as a dog. Another animal you must try soon.

Thank you for painting this sexy imagery with your words for us~
I've always fantasized about making love to a mare, and you've cemented that desire even more!

Heh, makes me think that these beautiful creatures' pussies were designed for us to have a turn in breeding them~ mmmh

Back