What does a horse cock taste like

UR20Z and caikgoch: As I'm not a native English speaker I may not be qualified enough to judge your dispute with yariscode867, I just wrote about how things appeared to me. I may try to re-read everything at some point for better understanding, but for now I am done as it is late at night already. Thx in any case for your replies.

I appreciate quite a few of your posts, but this one disappoints me. In which way is yariscode867's text a "shitpost to the extreme"? I think he uses a quite civilised language while UR20Z, whose posts I usually also like, started a completely unnecessary flaming war.
UR20Z can be pretty blunt sometimes, but he's still right. His post was a list of meaningless, fancy sounding words that mean nothing, presented in a way so cocky, you'd need godly restraint to not clap them across the head if it was outside the internet. Moreover, UR20Z is completely right in this case.

UR20Z can be pretty blunt sometimes, but he's still right. His post was a list of meaningless, fancy sounding words that mean nothing, presented in a way so cocky, you'd need godly restraint to not clap them across the head if it was outside the internet. Moreover, UR20Z is completely right in this case.
So to sum up, could one say "He's blunt, but right"? :) Thanks for the nod, m'lady. <bows slightly>

LIke I said to the walking dick (was the last avatar he was using before he caught a ban after publically stating he was running multiple accounts (verboten) a few days later, so spare me accusations of "flaming") READ THE THREAD. Yah.... His crap LOOKS LIKE civilized language at first glance - but actually *READ* it. Put simply, if it were face-to-face spoken words, you'd need a Spiegel catalog worth of towels to wipe up the dripping sarcasm, snotty attitude, and snide innuendoes. And maybe an ambulance to scrape whatever was left of him off the sidewalk if he said it to the wrong person/people.
Can you just get out of this threat, I was curious and you are ruining the vide of this

Can you just get out of this threat, I was curious and you are ruining the vide of this
No, dear, I won't "just get out". When foolishness is posted publicly, you should EXPECT that it'll get roasted. A splash of common sense would tell you without needing to embarrass yourself, that asking what something tastes like is a futile waste of effort.

LIke I said to the walking dick (was the last avatar he was using before he caught a ban after publically stating he was running multiple accounts (verboten) a few days later, so spare me accusations of "flaming") READ THE THREAD. Yah.... His crap LOOKS LIKE civilized language at first glance - but actually *READ* it. Put simply, if it were face-to-face spoken words, you'd need a Spiegel catalog worth of towels to wipe up the dripping sarcasm, snotty attitude...
I agree with your terms sarcasm and snotty attitude. However, it was a reaction, I think, perhaps an over-reaction, that's up to everyone him/herself to judge. I would have deleted my "Like" from post #16 if possible, cause I don't like his <Why didn't you just say... "no. I do not have the cognitive ability nor communication skills to describe things."> but he is right in that post saying "we got off course". I don't know about his former life in Zooville and nothing about the other postings mentioned by caikgoch, but I am sure noone here is fond of reading how two folks shout at one another and/or get more and more pissed off.

A splash of common sense would tell you without needing to embarrass yourself, that asking what something tastes like is a futile waste of effort.
Would you say the same about those who ask "What does horse/dog/pig/whatever semen tastes like?" I think in that case helpful/informative answers are possible, or not?

Would you say the same about those who ask "What does horse/dog/pig/whatever semen tastes like?" I think in that case helpful/informative answers are possible, or not?
Yes, I'd say PRECISELY the same thing to any such question. It's a pointless question that has no useful answer possible due to the variations in perception from one person to the next. While I can't offer any proof, it's my position that nobody, anywhere, ever in the history of humanity, has either given or gotten an accurate, useful description of a flavor beyond a list of comparisons to other things. It's much like trying to describe the color orange to a blind-from-birth person. There are simply no shared referents to work from.

As an illlustrative exercise (assuming you've experienced it yourself - I don't know enough about you to even guess whether that is or is not the case) how about you tell me what horse or dog semen tastes like? Or, if you haven't experienced those flavors, maybe you could try with something similar - perhaps a glass of milk, or an apple, or go wild, and tell me what a kit-kat bar, or a glass of your favorite brand of beer tastes like. How about watermelon? Or here's an idea - what would it taste like if I went out to your car and licked one of the tires?

Impress me - show me how wrong I am by giving me a description of whatever flavor you pick in a way that actually tells me something, rather than being a meaningless list of things you'd compare it to. (And no, I'm not being sarcastic or snotty - I'm quite serious - if you were to succeed in the effort, you'd *REALLY* impress me, as the record so far for such attempts is 100% failure)

I promise I won't be either terribly surprised or upset, nor will I hold it against you if you're unable to do so. How could I, from my stated stance on the topic? My expectation is that you'll fail miserably. And that would be my expectation no matter who the question was put to.

Yes, I'd say PRECISELY the same thing to any such question.
Little surprise.
It's a pointless question that has no useful answer possible due to the variations in perception from one person to the next. While I can't offer any proof, it's my position that nobody, anywhere, ever in the history of humanity, has either given or gotten an accurate, useful description of a flavor beyond a list of comparisons to other things.
But how do you know that the author of this thread wouldn't have been satisfied with exactly such a kind of description?
As an illlustrative exercise (assuming you've experienced it yourself - I don't know enough about you to even guess whether that is or is not the case) how about you tell me what horse or dog semen tastes like? Or, if you haven't experienced those flavors, maybe you could try with something similar - perhaps a glass of milk, or an apple, or go wild, and tell me what a kit-kat bar, or a glass of your favorite brand of beer tastes like. How about watermelon? Or here's an idea - what would it taste like if I went out to your car and licked one of the tires?
Nice example. :) When it comes e.g. to the taste of semen, aren't ppl already happy to hear something like "slightly salty" or "slightly bitter" or the like? Or with an apple you could say, of course depending on the fruit, "very sweet", or "sweet and sour at the same time"? I think that gives the curious person at least an idea, or as it has been said here, when properly cleaned, a stallion penis barely tastes like anything at all. Probably you were also a little angry because for many folks questions like these (simply) serve as a teaser? Would be understandable for me, and therefore I could also understand your first reactions to this thread, especially as you gave an explanation in your second post.

Well, I am sure I failed to impress you, but I hope nonetheless my text was not written completely in vain.

unwashed - absolutely disgusting
washed - cleaned with mild soap warm water, including deep inside his sheath any beans removed
from the tip of his penis, washed with clean warm water and dried off
His cock tastes great - just like a clean human cock But bigger and better
It's the best answer, I think horse cock is something similar to human cock when we talk about skin and shape, but what makes it specially hot is the size, like a giant muscular human cock being enjoyed. These cocks are perfect ,I have seen such beautiful horse cocks that it's hard to understand how someone cannot falling in love to them

Well I only have had experience with a relatively small amount of horses so my experience might differ from other peoples experience, and well while there are some similarities in the textures and feel of an equine penis compared with a human penis the smells/tastes can't be any more different.

The horses I've played with ranged from dirty geldings to freshly cleaned breeding stallions and anything in between, some had skin flakes, some stallions cleaned naturally due frequent masturbation. In my personal experience their penis when is not clean but not very dirty smells very similar to their body smell just stronger, the base of their penis usually smells somewhat sweet like some kind of artificial flavoring reminiscent of synthetic strawberry flavoring with margarine with a leathery strong horse smell, those are common smells I can think of that come the closest to describe it but not exactly so don't think in a tasty smelling candy, I can't think in anything better to compare, ear wax also has some reminiscence but might be a disgusting comparison also it might smell different from each person. Anyway I love that smell so I will call it "good", such smell fades as you move from the sheath/base of their penis thorough the shaft and as you begin getting closer to the glans it starts smelling not so good, the urethral fossa usually smells bad unless freshly cleaned and had the "bean" removed, it smells like some kind of rotten lactic food, I cannot really describe that smell its not very butyric or cheesy just smells kinda like bad milk with rotten horse urine and some horse smell, not enjoyable at all so i will call it "bad", if their penis is extremely dirty the "bad" smell will be quite bad it might make you gag if you smell your hand after handling their glans, also if they sweat a lot (as in working hard daily in summer) the smell at the base of their penis turns into a very disagreeable smell too but its rare, out of all the horses only one suffered of this, however a very clean penis barely has any smell, it just smells like horse.

The smells changes depending on their diet and also the time of the year and the amount of exercise, if they sweat a lot and frequently their penis smells worse as i already described, I also noticed that when you suck them the smell changes the days afterwards unless they are keep very clean. You might say, "Im asking about taste not smells!" well it tastes like how it smells just stronger because its how tasting works, in your tongue you won't experience any significant flavor, its just like tasting very soft and smooth skin not sweet or even salty its all in the smells. Some horses are more smelly than others and some have a very strong "good" smell and others a very strong "bad" smell but most have a stronger "good" smell than "bad". You can even know they have an erection without looking if you are close and the air carries it to you (farthest Ive managed to know they had an erection due the smell is about 5 feet) because you immediately perceive that particular smell turn to look and you are greet with the view of a beautiful phallus freshly out of its protective sheath getting some fresh air, I love it.

The best way to experience some of those smells without doing something that can't be done in public is to get very close to the horse and put your face close to their flank (when you groom them is the perfect time) if there is no wind and ambient temp is not high the rising air due their body heat will carry some of that smell from their crotch upwards their flank and unto your face, so even if they don't have an erection but their penis is barely poking out of their sheath you might smell something.

Back