What does a horse cock taste like

Point being, everybody tastes things a bit different. How do I know what you call "sweet" isn't the same as what I call "mustard"? Or that what I taste as grapefruit juice isn't what you taste as scrambled eggs? How can you tell me what chocolate tastes like? You can compare it to a bunch of things, but that doesn't do anything to put the flavor in my mouth.

Point being, everybody tastes things a bit different. How do I know what you call "sweet" isn't the same as what I call "mustard"? Or that what I taste as grapefruit juice isn't what you taste as scrambled eggs? How can you tell me what chocolate tastes like? You can compare it to a bunch of things, but that doesn't do anything to put the flavor in my mouth.
Though in a lot of cases I can tell you exactly what horse cock tastes like. It tastes like a mixture of old rotten dead skin and dirt marinated in sweat and urine. That's why you wash them first. After that it tastes like clean skin.

Wonder what chocolate tastes like, can someone describe it?
Mostly sweet like glucose or fructose due to the high sugar content common in candies made from HFCS.

Next flavor would be toasted wood or pine nuts due to the process of roasting cocao beans.

Next less noticeable flavor would be cream or milk phenols. This is due to the high content of butter-fat used to make most type of chocolate. This addition also provides chocolate with its smooth and savory mouth feel.

A minor after-taste in chocolate is slightly acidic and slightly salty. This is due to the addition of certain preservative chemicals to increase the shelf life of chocolate. Salt and acid helps reduce the buildup of harmful pathogens whilst preserving the organic phenols associated with the subtle flavors of chocolate.

Finally, you may encounter other unexpected minor flavor hints if the particular manufacturer of your chocolate used specific special additives for style and taste.

Chcolate is a pretty common product to find. You should really try it sometime. There are generally three types: pure cocoa (very bitter and often unpalatable.) Bittersweet (often added sugar but no butter-fat.) And milk chocolate (high sugar and high butter-fat.) Of course, the three different varieties will produce three very different flavor profiles.

Did that help answer your question?

You specifically asked what chocolate tastes "like." You invited the comparison to other materials through your language. You didn't ask what biochemical processes are associated with the flavor profile of chocolate. You asked to describe what it "tastes like." Some people never satisfied with an answer until they get the one they already knew or just wanted to hear. If you want to put the flavor in your mouth, then go eat chocolate and describe it yourself. Don't ask for information then mock people who give it to you. Go learn for yourself then and do not waste time with sarcasm. It interferes with real knowledge.

Mostly sweet like glucose or fructose due to the high sugar content common in candies made from HFCS.

Next flavor would be toasted wood or pine nuts due to the process of roasting cocao beans.

Next less noticeable flavor would be cream or milk phenols. This is due to the high content of butter-fat used to make most type of chocolate. This addition also provides chocolate with its smooth and savory mouth feel.

A minor after-taste in chocolate is slightly acidic and slightly salty. This is due to the addition of certain preservative chemicals to increase the shelf life of chocolate. Salt and acid helps reduce the buildup of harmful pathogens whilst preserving the organic phenols associated with the subtle flavors of chocolate.

Finally, you may encounter other unexpected minor flavor hints if the particular manufacturer of your chocolate used specific special additives for style and taste.

Chcolate is a pretty common product to find. You should really try it sometime. There are generally three types: pure cocoa (very bitter and often unpalatable.) Bittersweet (often added sugar but no butter-fat.) And milk chocolate (high sugar and high butter-fat.) Of course, the three different varieties will produce three very different flavor profiles.

Did that help answer your question?

Thanks for making my point. Yep, it answered the question - without conveying even the tiniest scrap of useful information about how chocloate tastes.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Thanks for making my point. Yep, it answered the question - without conveying even the tiniest scrap of useful information about how chocloate tastes.
Read the response to your second comment. I understand reading your own words can be hard.

You are welcome. It's weird you have never tasted chocolate. Its in like every single grocery store on the world

I'll leave you to figure out for yourself where you got off course.
Not off course. I know exactly what chocolate tastes like. Go taste some. Dont rely on other peoples descriptions if you will only criticize them as not good enough

You also asked if someone could "describe it." You didn't ask if someone could make you hallucinate the identical mouth feel and biogmchemic taste responses of someone else who has tasted it.

I think we got off course because someone was legitimately curious about a complex question seeking feedback and advice. you felt the need to mock their lack of knowledge by firing back a condescending and unhelpful response to make the original person feel silly. I actually answered your question also very respectfully and got nothing but criticism. Sound about right?

Why didn't you just say... "no. I do not have the cognitive ability nor communication skills to describe things."

You also asked if someone could "describe it." You didn't ask if someone could make you hallucinate the identical mouth feel and biogmchemic taste responses of someone else who has tasted it.
Hey, doofus - READ THE THREAD. Then figure out that you're being an idiot, and COMPLETELY missed the bus.

Hey, doofus - READ THE THREAD. Then figure out that you're being an idiot, and COMPLETELY missed the bus.
Now name calling. Good indication of failure to admit mistakes. Name calling supports nothing. But good luck thanks for the time. I won't participate anymore if its abusive name calling now. You win. You are right. I am wrong. Not for any logical reason or argument...simply because you want to be. Satisfied now?

I think we got off course because someone was legitimately curious about a complex question seeking feedback and advice. you felt the need to mock their lack of knowledge by firing back a condescending and unhelpful response to make the original person feel silly. I actually answered your question also very respectfully and got nothing but criticism. Sound about right?

Why didn't you just say... "no. I do not have the cognitive ability nor communication skills to describe things."

Feel free to blow it out your ass. As usual, you've got nothing to say that has anything to do with reality. Why did I think it might be a good idea to let you out of the bozo-bin this time? Oh well... back in you go, and this time, you can stay there.

Though in a lot of cases I can tell you exactly what horse cock tastes like. It tastes like a mixture of old rotten dead skin and dirt marinated in sweat and urine. That's why you wash them first. After that it tastes like clean skin.
So far this appears to be the most accurate answer. :D
Now I can speak of horse penis taste, but I do have a dog. And as long as we are only speaking about the taste of the penis itself and not any other liquids that can be on it, it does not have absolutely any taste.
It is equivalent to sucking your own clean thumb. No taste at all.
I suspect as long as you have a clean horse penis that is not leaking anything, the taste will be the same - no taste.

Feel free to blow it out your ass. As usual, you've got nothing to say that has anything to do with reality. Why did I think it might be a good idea to let you out of the bozo-bin this time? Oh well... back in you go, and this time, you can stay there.
Thanks. Ok

unwashed - absolutely disgusting
washed - cleaned with mild soap warm water, including deep inside his sheath any beans removed
from the tip of his penis, washed with clean warm water and dried off
His cock tastes great - just like a clean human cock But bigger and better

Last edited:
unwashed - absolutely disgusting
I don't agree. Probably because a horse's penis should never be as dirty as you have it in mind. I rode a gelding for a few years, wasn't mine but that of an aquaintance. One day after riding I decided to play with his dick as it just seemed the right moment. He enjoyed everything I did though I am sure his owner never played with his member, but it was clean enough and smelled and tasted nice. Too long ago to be able to describe it.

So you do what you can, shitpost to the extreme. Shit is as shit does.
I appreciate quite a few of your posts, but this one disappoints me. In which way is yariscode867's text a "shitpost to the extreme"? I think he uses a quite civilised language while UR20Z, whose posts I usually also like, started a completely unnecessary flaming war.

I appreciate quite a few of your posts, but this one disappoints me. In which way is yariscode867's text a "shitpost to the extreme"? I think he uses a quite civilised language while UR20Z, whose posts I usually also like, started a completely unnecessary flaming war.
From the Urban Dictionary: A post of little to no sincere insightful substance. Especially a "shit"(low)-effort/quality-post with the sole purpose to confuse, provoke, entertain or otherwise evoke an unproductive reaction.
I think 10 out of 28 posts including a flat admission of never having any useful or relevant information at all qualifies. "Fuck you very much" is polite and civilized but what does do for the OP? Same thing.

LIke I said to the walking dick (was the last avatar he was using before he caught a ban after publically stating he was running multiple accounts (verboten) a few days later, so spare me accusations of "flaming") READ THE THREAD. Yah.... His crap LOOKS LIKE civilized language at first glance - but actually *READ* it. Put simply, if it were face-to-face spoken words, you'd need a Spiegel catalog worth of towels to wipe up the dripping sarcasm, snotty attitude, and snide innuendoes. And maybe an ambulance to scrape whatever was left of him off the sidewalk if he said it to the wrong person/people.

Back