What do you wear in bed?

I think it was Marilyn Monroe who said that she just wear ‘Chanel no. 5”

Another one said that he never used silk pyjamas, because then he slid out of bed 😁

I think it was Marilyn Monroe who said that she just wear ‘Chanel no. 5”

Another one said that he never used silk pyjamas, because then he slid out of bed 😁
You'd be right about Monroe. I'm betting yours was Hugh Hefner. Hef preferred flannelette pyjamas in bed and only wore silk ones after he got up. (Yes, Mr. Playboy wore PJs to bed, crazy world, huh?)

Last edited:
You'd be right about Monroe.

I'm betting yours was Hugh Hefner. Hef preferred flannelette pyjamas in bed and only wore silk ones after he got up. (Yes, Mr. Playboy wore PJs to bed, crazy world, huh?)
Did Hefner really?
When being in bed with a lady, we sure must feel each other, so of course nothing on (or perfume😁)

Did Hefner really?
When being in bed with a lady, we sure must feel each other, so of course nothing on (or perfume😁)
I can't remember where I read it, so take it with a grain of salt. I choose to believe it though. As he got older, I reckon he was keener on a good night of sleep than a wild night of sex.

And was I right? Was it him that said he'd slide out of bed?

Bonus question: who is he lying with right now? (hint: Chanel No.5)

I can't remember where I read it, so take it with a grain of salt. I choose to believe it though. As he got older, I reckon he was keener on a good night of sleep than a wild night of sex.

And was I right? Was it him that said he'd slide out of bed?

Bonus question: who is he lying with right now? (hint: Chanel No.5)
Found on YouTube a small video about the sale of Hefners pajama etc.
And a photo when he was much younger, together with a lot of ladys.
So you were right.

Attachments

• CA9615BC-8F83-45C8-97E0-9447BCA6D134.jpeg
    CA9615BC-8F83-45C8-97E0-9447BCA6D134.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 55B314CB-A7C2-4066-9746-D09603224F5F.jpeg
    55B314CB-A7C2-4066-9746-D09603224F5F.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 11
I started sleeping nude last year. At first it made me get aroused pretty easily, until I got used to it. Now I love to sleep nude. :gsd_love:Still, now in winter I wear a T-shirt, because if I have my torso nude I usually end with my throat rough and cough at morning.

At my weekend house I sleep with long underwear, socks and long shirt since I have a wood stove and it gets super cold at night in winter.

Never worn anything to bed. Doesn't feel right to have clothes on. That goes for during the day too when at home. Lol

Back