What do you wear in bed?

Always I am wearing a boxershort whilst sleeping. But sometimes I do like to sleep naked aswell. Simply said, I just want to be as comfy as possible in my bed as I can be

Always I am wearing a boxershort whilst sleeping. But sometimes I do like to sleep naked aswell. Simply said, I just want to be as comfy as possible in my bed as I can be
Thanks for the like Chiara😊 How about you then How do you feel most comfy in bed. If you want to share with us ofcourse!

We're at the time of year where it's not too hot or humid at night and the windows can be open for that fresh, cool evening breeze. Nothing quite as nice as bare skin, fresh sheets and a whisper of the weather. Soon, however, heat and humidity are going to require AC at night, and bare sleepin will gain a comforter, for the right balance.

The same clothes I wore that day. The "pajama" phase is over for me, because in the end it's just another pair of clothes I gotta wash lol

The same clothes I wore that day. The "pajama" phase is over for me, because in the end it's just another pair of clothes I gotta wash lol
You wear the same clothes to bed...like you wore jeans that day...now I'm sleepin in jeans?? Seems uncomfy...lol

If it's uncomfy, I just kick off my pants.
Also honestly it's been awhile since I wore jeans. Been wearing mostly gym shorts because it's comfy and easy to slip out of quickly.

If its cold enough, a t-shirt....my feet never stay cold for long, but if my shoulders get cold, I won't sleep worth a damn

Ye. I live with a few guys who would never be into any of this, so there's no action for me lol
But yeah I'm new here. Just logged in for the first time like an hour ago. Trying to look for my first time, but what are the odds somewhere near me in Texas got what I'm looking for?
Lol

Back