What do you wear in bed?

I wish I could wear a boxer in bed (not the undergarment type)

Naked, but hopefully, some day I'll have a relationship with a loving domina also into zoo, then I'd love to sleep wearing the collar of the dog that made me his bitch 😍. *sigh* dreams...

I knew it! The right woman will do one of two things: make you want to take it off as fast as you can,
OR, tear it off you with her teeth.
Never had anything torn off with teeth. Have had a few pair of panties ripped off of me. But no teeth involved. But, it does sound very sexy. Especially if you were the one doing the ripping and gnawing.

If it's hot I'll sleep in the nude, but most of the time I like sleeping with an oversize shirt only. If I'm staying with family I'll wear some comfy shorts and a sports bra. I've always been compulsively scared fo being caught naked

Naked. Have been sleeping naked since I can remember - wearing anything in bed makes no sense to me. And in fact when I am alone at home I am usually also naked - maybe except for a t-shirt when it´s colder.
I see no sense in wearing clothes unless the weather declares it. Naked/nude/undressed works most of the time, especially for the youngsters, when they are trying to figure life out

I still don't understand this fixation on being clothed whilst alone, or with one's lover. How deeply has this Christianic nonsense penetrated into your psyche?

While I like the idea of always sleeping nude. Sometimes it isn't always practical. Maybe it was a long day at work and I got too lazy to make it to the shower lmfao

Back