What do you wear in bed?

Nothing. I'm basically a space heater with legs so if I wear anything at all I will over heat like an old Ford.

Both I and the sheets wear the heavy, heady scent of canine musk from 6 dogs trying to share this same bed at once. Lie down with dogs, get up with musk. Yeah, the washing machine on my ranch? Its a critical piece of machinery -- it can never be allowed to fail, lol. When it does you bet I'm out with my tools and a can of liquid patience fixing the bitch. I just swapped out its little 3hp CW/CCW motor for shifting the steppped toothed cup-clutch pulley apparatus off the drive belt. It was grinding and failing to engage trying to shift between cycles.

Otherwise, winter its thermals and blankets. Two of them will join me under said blankets. The rest sleep topside. Every cold night, I got me a pack 'o dogs butted up both sides of me pinning me down. Feel like McMurphy, nurse Ratched got me strapped to a gurney. Might as well be rubber on the walls. While summers we shift modes. Then its just 1-2 of the most diehard dogs who won't give up on sharing my bed no matter how hot it is. The rest, sensibly, take the floor. 'Nother couple months down here and I'll just be wearing a sheen of sweat over a nude body in cool(er) night air, fans parked in both my open windows. I'm the last Texan alive who lives without A/C on principle.

Back