What do you wear in bed?

Have I said it before ?
Marylin Monroe told that she slept in nothing but Chanel no. 5.
I do the same in Hugo Boss or Beckham 😊

Last edited:
nothing...I have not worn underwear since I was 17 years old..commando for life! that mixed with genuine silk sheets is absolute bliss!! microfiber sheets are also incredibly nice and far less expensive.

Usually just boxers... if it's cold I might also wear a t-shirt... or this tight fitting thermo shirt... but that usually turns me on so I'll inevitably end up having to take it off again teehee! :p

naked…and not just cause it’s the in thing to say on this thread, ive just always been that way since forever. i sleep really hot, even if the room is colder, so being naked helps a lot.
Same here, when I was younger pjs were normal, amd I just lived with feeling over warm all the time, then when we moved out of home I started enjoying nudity, and now my wife insists I dont need to wear anything ever. Shes dissapointed when I dress to go out..

Same here, when I was younger pjs were normal, amd I just lived with feeling over warm all the time, then when we moved out of home I started enjoying nudity, and now my wife insists I dont need to wear anything ever. Shes dissapointed when I dress to go out..
she wants you at home naked, nice

Back