What do you think is the best state to live in and why?

New York. You should all move to New York and stop moving to Texas.
Honestly I feel they’re both like too far on the “extremes.” One has the stereotype “my country” thing going on and the other hustle and bustle, “new world” thinker arrogance blah blah blah xD I’m like stuck on where I’d want to go. I like tropical though and the variety of plants I can grow.

Oregon. Aside from it's obvious problems it's a beautiful state. Feels like the PNW is the zoo capitol too. I just do my best to stay east of the cascades. Where I can carry, have, and do whatever I want. Weather is pretty mild and the only way I'd go from here is southeast.

Honestly I feel they’re both like too far on the “extremes.” One has the stereotype “my country” thing going on and the other hustle and bustle, “new world” thinker arrogance blah blah blah xD I’m like stuck on where I’d want to go. I like tropical though and the variety of plants I can grow.

Correct, Texas is full of "extremes". Stay far away for your own safety.

New South Wales, because America is overrated and here you have both comfort of coastal cities and large teritories with nobody in for you to hide when you get fed up with humanity again.

Back