What do you think about young people (18 - 24) that are into zoo?

It's fine. I started on a different Zoo related site when I fell into that age group. How could I place judgment on the upcoming generation? Good for them and welcome.

I think that it’s completely natural especially since most who go through raging hormones at this age and are constantly thinking about sex are either going to start having it and possibly make a mistake and possibly get pregnant or just want to experience it and get some education before. I think having it this way is a lot safer just a lot more taboo and hidden but I’m pretty sure most people at an early age who have pets have tried it.

Most seem older yes …. An som they says r mi age 🤔 may actually not be 😂….. tho I thnx that ok🤷🏻‍♀️…. Freedom of expression…. as long not hurt or deceive any one

We all had to start sometime in our lives. I used to be a "young person" between 18 and 24, but I'm not any more. I have been a zoo for quite a while!

22 here 🖐️and it doesn't bother me talking to an older age group, I like having meaningful deep conversations and etc *mostly non-sexual stuff * and people in my age group unfortunately can't stop talking about sex

People of similar ages are likely to click more because of common interests and live events.

*in general* young people are too energetic and lacking focus this days, but when I find one if the exceptions with clear ideas and mindset that take things thoughtfully, I am totally fine with them, the rest Ibsort of run away and hide.

Also, I tend to find many young persons here, posdibly because you are searching answers and like minded people, while us old grumpy guys sort of made contacts or burned ourselves, sometimes enough not come to public places. The famous old timers fading away 😓

I have no problem with it! We all start somewhere! I think the reason people are generally 30+ on here is because they are here after accepting it in their own mind… from my personal experience it took me a while to accept myself and the fettish. I started at a very young age but I kept it very much to myself and struggled with an inner battle for a long time as I didn’t understand why I was into it, I only accepted it in my own mind around 3 years ago (I’m now 28). And I’m sure others will have had the same experience and self doubt.. it’s a sexuality and it often takes time for people to come out… this is coming from my own physiological development so I may be wrong..
love that you are so honest , I have a similar experience and tried everything else under the sun but had to accept who and what am and love. On my fours omg yes!

I was looking for people that was something like18 - 24 years old, because i think im more comfortable talking with people that are around my age , and i started to realize that a lot of people here are 30+

what is your opinion on younger people that are into zoophilia?
Personally, the taboo of it was scary but on the other hand walking through the gateway feels so exciting :). I think different people need more time and experience than others and us being young and delving in will only enhance this point in our lives.

I was looking for people that was something like18 - 24 years old, because i think im more comfortable talking with people that are around my age , and i started to realize that a lot of people here are 30+

I encountered a woman with a dog when i was 18 and supressed what i felt about it until i was in my 40's when another woman discussed something about the subject that got my head thinking about it, and contantly reflecting back on what i saw in my youth and found myself constantly aroused by it, i still havent done anything about it. What does age have to do with it really? If your into something as others are shre the experience , age is irrelevant

I think the younger generations are more open to everything, which is a really wonderful quality (less judgement, more experimentation, letting go of certain societal norms). So, I'd like to think, by extension, more and more and interested and open to exploring this.

I think any who are serious interested in off grid living, and want a way to get a food in the door I got a deal for em! ideally one interested in family and the like even better.

I think any who are serious interested in off grid living, and want a way to get a food in the door I got a deal for em! ideally one interested in family and the like even better.
sorry, but i think i dont think i understood what you meant?

I think the younger generations are more open to everything, which is a really wonderful quality (less judgement, more experimentation, letting go of certain societal norms). So, I'd like to think, by extension, more and more and interested and open to exploring this.
i think it depends a lot on how said person was raised and it can varies on other things that are not age related, there's a LOT of younger people that are not so open minded :eek:

It took a while for me to accept that it wasn't just "teenage curiosity" so maybe that plays a part in why a lot of the people here are older. It takes a lot of personal love and growth to accept your sexuality when it is so heavily stigmatised. I've been into zoo since I was young but it's only really in the last 4/5 years that I've accepted that it's not just a phase or something that's going to go away.

People of similar ages are likely to click more because of common interests and live events.
a lot of people on this site says things like "age doesnt matter" but i dont believe this. like, i have no problem talking with older people, but is faaar easier for me talking with people my age because of common interests, as you said. and the same goes for older people! i think its cool to have friends with different age ranges

but in the end the easier ones to keep around are the ones with the same age range

*in general* young people are too energetic and lacking focus this days, but when I find one if the exceptions with clear ideas and mindset that take things thoughtfully, I am totally fine with them, the rest Ibsort of run away and hide.
well, think the lacking focus part is related to the fact that we grew with different kinds of content, from youtube videos to games, cartoons and social websites like twitter, so we are so familiar with having so much content and forms of media to consume that we cant keep our attention on one thing at a time

I think that it’s completely natural especially since most who go through raging hormones at this age and are constantly thinking about sex are either going to start having it and possibly make a mistake and possibly get pregnant or just want to experience it and get some education before. I think having it this way is a lot safer just a lot more taboo and hidden but I’m pretty sure most people at an early age who have pets have tried it.
i think that is probably my case tbh, most of my love for animals started by just being horny in the beggining

28 m here would be up for a chat if it's not outside your comfortable age range

Back