What do you physically find attractive about dogs?

General question for Dog lovers.

What physical traits do you find attractive in a dog?

Also what things do they do that you find attractive?

Me personally love dark mid sized to big dogs with strong leg muscles and a low growl... 🤤
Me it's soft and fluffly hair, eyes reflection in the dark, white teet, good breath and a lot of good energy... 🥰

Licking/making out, their dominance to breed and sometimes the forcefulness of when they mount and what they do to let you know they’re incharge of the moment in time 😍

i don't know they are just soooo cute, loving someone that loves you is awesome and really i can only find that in them

The feeling and texture of their fur, their immense warmth, and the array of emotions their eyes and faces express, among many other things. I am also a REALLY big fan of a dog’s scent, and has always been a huge turn on for me, so much so that it can sometimes be problematic. There’s really not much about them I don’t care for. Ditto for horses. 👌

Paws and legs for me. Feels good to caress them. Plus everywhere you pet is fluffy and warm except their balls which are their own fun

Canines have always been so sexy to me. They just live life with such meaning all the time and don’t care who you are, what your job is, how much money you have, how much you weigh or how tall you are. They’ll rail you no matter what. I’m attracted to dogs regardless of gender but male dogs to me are sexier especially with their sheath and if they’re intact omgggg 🥵. Feeling of fur on bare skin in so arousing also.

Me personally love dark mid sized to big dogs with strong leg muscles and a low growl... 🤤
Their warmth. Bigger dogs give great cuddles. I miss my Emma. She was so floofy and would always want to cuddle.

it's the fur for me, combined with their smell and the wet dog kisses.
if i see a big drooling dog i'm instantly in love

Clean and beautiful fluffy fur, long bushy tail, and cute pointy ears! And basically any part of a dog that is used for communication. Their use of them is so cute and gives them so much personality while also being so useful and understanding their wants and needs!

after I have had realtions with my first dog, I started to notice things that are atractive to me
- They most be tall enough
- I like to see their hair shining
- One of the first things, is to see if they are female or male, of couse a find atractive when they are male.
-Then i like to watch their members, you can figuere out if they are big boys or not.

Then I imagine their things out and full size

Last edited:
I love big short haired dogs best, I love their power, their stance, their loyalty, trust, their protective nature, and most of all how they truly embody selfless love for their companions. I think Dobermans are my favorite, boxers are incredible as well. And last but not least their huge, gorgeous, dominating cocks, drive me crazy 🤩🥰😍🥵

for me its the fur and smel, the muscle especialy when they ar mounting and you can see al their muscles in their hind legs

Back