What do you physically find attractive about dogs?

The sweet smell of leather and fur. Their warm bodies, the soft fur on their bellies, their ears, their wet, cold noses. When they snore, when they howl like a wolf. They are so, so wonderful. They are fascinating, kind, cute, beautiful, wonderful. They are so, so, soooooaaawwwww...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=geP9a2GG7J8
seconding this. just giving them belly rubs (either by hand or just rubbing my face against it) is the best.

i'm personally into xl-type fluffy dogs like bernards, leonbergers or newfies. or my current boy, a caucasian shepherd. i just love those big heads and wide muzzles and gentle faces.

I'm fan of the canine form in all of its 4 legged glory! Something about the canine anatomy is so appealing to look at. Like from a shape perspective everything is so nice to the eye they're like sports cars in a sense, but can be more involved in your life. Also general dog behaviors mixed with a dog's individual personality always leads to unique companions like every dog will have some universal behaviors but then add their own touches to them like approaching problems or general play style.

I am going to make a list, else I will wander off explaining every single point and it will be hell to read properly:

-Their "smile" when they pant and not because of thirst to be precise
-Their stance ESPECIALLY that of Doberman, German Shepherd, Huskies, etc
-Fluff or short hair
-Their "musk"
-Floppy ears
-6 tits in one package!
-Aesthetically pleasing vulva shape
-Their genuineness of their emotions
-Unconditional love (too bad many people, including non-zoos abuse this. I have witnessed dogs still adore assholes that mistreat them and barely show them affection. It is so heartbreaking...)
-When they pee themselves out of excitement (Had you ever have someone SO excited to see you she loses control of her bladder? Just a show of how intense is dogs' affection for their owner).

It varies for us. There are obviously certain things in general but some also depend on breed/characteristics etc.

I think big dogs represent power & strength just when I see them I imagine how they would be in action with an woman.

General question for Dog lovers.

What physical traits do you find attractive in a dog?

Also what things do they do that you find attractive?

Me personally love dark mid sized to big dogs with strong leg muscles and a low growl... šŸ¤¤
Their hole structure. I really love big and strong dogs with big muscles. Mine doesn't have that much fur but I love the ones with massive fur, they look so majestic.

When he lays on the floor with his head is up.
When he's marking, when he walks, when he sits, when he's fucking me (hehe), hee looks majestic.

I also love the cock šŸ¤¤

Their hole structure. I really love big and strong dogs with big muscles. Mine doesn't have that much fur but I love the ones with massive fur, they look so majestic.

When he lays on the floor with his head is up.
When he's marking, when he walks, when he sits, when he's fucking me (hehe), hee looks majestic.

I also love the cock šŸ¤¤
The muscle is what stands out the most to me but also fur on back feels warm, plus scratches ā¤

Something about a muscular dog makes me always think "big knot, hard fuck"

I had a dog when I was younger. He was large and had a very defined muscular structure. He always knew when I was sad, happy, hungry, and horny. He was gentle and powerful. He was always protective and always wanted to be a part of whatever I was doing. I loved everything about him. His smell, his build, his temperament, his general loving nature to me, and he also had a beautiful massive cock :)

I like medium to short coats and bigger breeds. Something about the face shape does it for me, I like the snouts and how it leads to their face, the ears. The whole body does it too, walking on all fours is amazing, big paws, tails, abdomen, sheaths, cock and balls. I somewhat like the smell of wet dog and dog breath can be really hot. And of course their tongues, long wet, and used a lot. Love making out with them even if they are a bit rough.
Plus I like dog personalities so that's another point.

Their lithe, sleek bodies that are both compact and robust with athletic proportions. Soft fur and tails and ears. Huskies and GSDs are the hottest imo because they resemble wolves, something about that near-wildness you just want to get close to it.

Back