what do you most like to see in videos or also what don't you see enough of?

I would love to see more videos sloppy seconds. There's just not enough videos of guys engaging in sloppy seconds with a woman that was already inseminated by either a dog or a stallion, and here's the most important part of it:

Seeing the beast cum getting pushed out of her poose with every thrust of the guy's dick.

Love seeing mares and pitches getting fucked good and hard by there owners and filling them with cum for a creampie ending dripping out

I would love to see more videos sloppy seconds. There's just not enough videos of guys engaging in sloppy seconds with a woman that was already inseminated by either a dog or a stallion, and here's the most important part of it:

Seeing the beast cum getting pushed out of her poose with every thrust of the guy's dick.

This, but sloppy seconds with guys, different animals than the original (dog -> horse) etc. There isn't enough of pussies/ass being used multiple times, frankly

So many good clips out there, yet many seem to be cut short in the wrong places, missing the mount, entry, as well as the the pull out & cleanup.
Love watching the dogs anticipation of getting his chance to mate, the pre-licking, mounting, the seek for the target whether it be vaginal or anal, & the entry, though not always possible the see, but his balls deep hip thrust tells the fact that he's found the treasure he SO desires! (More successfully caught from under neither.)
The finish, the pullout, seeing what he delivered with, (Rott knots & cocks are so Impressive) the cleanup, showing his appreciation for the opportunity to procreate!
If a clip must be shortened due to length, best to do during mid-session, between the knotup, & pullout.

I second the ideas of Sloppy Seconds, theys the Ultimate Awesome, no matter the speices, or gender as long as willing!

You know there are many jacking off dog videos ....but it's always big their cocks fully erect and leaking.......what really turns me own about dog mating is how wild and crazy they go.....we need more videos of a hand slipping over a sheath and having the male dog wildly thrust and burst across the floor ...after the thrusting I'd love to see the throbbing erect cocks in someone's hand but that wild wailing motion is often missed.

Women and male dogs: I like the full body shot so you can see her emotions while she's grinding on the dog knot. The close up knot shot is great but some videos show too much of it, missing the rest of the action. Turned ties are especially nice as the dog is totally locked up in her pussy. Pullout's are good so you can see how much dog cock she took.

Men and mares: I like to see a mare squat and soak her cum all over a balls deep cock grinding hard into her hot mare pussy.

Last edited:
I love seeing the knot fully inside a woman’s pussy and a good long tie afterwards. Knowing that she is being filled up with canine cum is an extreme turn on. I love seeing very pretty girls being fucked by dogs. I love hearing them moan in pleasure throughout the tie. I like it when the woman is fully naked taking it doggy style. Simone is one of the best. Fresh faced and pretty, totally naked for her canine lover.

Last edited:
The moment of penis-into-vagina/anus being visible.

There's a little bit of it around, but for the most part, it's pretty damned rare to actually see the dog or horse or whatever's penis in the moment of actually entering his partner's body - It always seems to be either missed due to shitty camera work (I can't count the number of times I've seen a shot that looked like it was going to be near-perfect ruined because at the crucial moment, the camera jigs (or fails to follow the action - same result either way) so that all that can be seen is the penetratee's belly or leg, the dog's tail, the horse's inner thigh, the stall wall, the ceiling, the curtains, etc, etc, etc) or "let's cut away to the face, then not bother to include the penetration in the final edit" type crap. Or in the case of animals mating, particuarly in non-controlled breeding situations, it seems like there's some sort of "law of nature" in play that prevents seeing the penetration until after it happens - A fence post or wire blocks the critical instant, a tuft of grass or the branch of a bush blows in the breeze at exactly the right (well, actually wrong, since I want to see it) moment to block the view, sometimes (especially for prey animals like deer, sheep or goat-like critters, and other "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" style breeders) for long enough that the entire mating is finished by the time you can see again, or the shot is taken from an angle (which I understand - I realize how difficult it can be to get a good angle in a non-ideal environment, even though it drives me bat-shit crazy) where, based on what can be seen, the only thing that can be said with any validity is "The male mounted the female". Did he get inside her? Can't say - there's no way to tell based on what's visible. Did he just poke around a bit and jizz on the side of her leg? Can't tell - you can't see anything. Did he do her up the ass? Can't tell from what can be seen. And so on.

There are two things: I love messy pull outs...idk if it's male or female videos just a messy cum filled pull out Is great! And I love seeing thrusting....mainly with canines....that wild takeover! It's so sexy!

We don't see enough of thrusting hand job videos most hand job videos for dogs have the cock already out and throbbing but they skip the part were they thrust wild into your hand.

I'll add this part; we see to much of people giving blow jobs to horses where the horse sits there and dosent react....they don't thrust or cum or anything really it's really sad and clearly the horse dosent give a shit about the person being there so it feels less if a mutual sexual pleasure and more if a desperate person just wanting to get off

Back