What do you LOVE about yourself?

dogandponyshow

Zooville Settler
Physically, personality-wise, skill, talent, let us know what you love about yourself!

List as many as you want!

I’ll begin:
I love my beard.
I love my hairy belly.
I love the conflict-avoiding techniques that I’ve developed.

Probably my patience and ability to stay calm. Granted, if I'm pushed enough to snap, look out. But that is a VERY rare thing.

My dick is second. While I don't think it's anything special and it's not huge, I'm very happy with it.

I love my schlong. Lol. I fell short in the other categories I really care about imo, but I rolled a nat 20 on my manhood. So I can't really complain about the rest.

Cop-out answer aside, one aspect of myself that I like is my big personality. I tend to be a little bit of a clown in my personal life and I'm extremely good at making people laugh and setting the vibe of the room. That's a double edged sword, I've been told by a lot of people that they are extremely intimidated by me. I've never understood why to be honest because I'm usually the biggest idiot in the room.

A guy told me once that I had the most fuckable mouth he'd ever seen. He just wanted me to suck his dick, of course, but I'll take it. If I loved any part of my body it would be my mouth. But I don't really love anything about myself, though lot of guys seem to love that about me and I kind of like that.

A guy told me once that I had the most fuckable mouth he'd ever seen. He just wanted me to suck his dick, of course, but I'll take it. If I loved any part of my body it would be my mouth. But I don't really love anything about myself, though lot of guys seem to love that about me and I kind of like that.
You have a good heart.

You do have a very nice mouth, It looks like you have nice hair too.

Back