What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Lately? Everything..
In general?
Traffic, the government, the news, social media, really just PEOPLE in general..
People annoy me because, theyre the cause and continuance of all the worlds problems.
Also, everyone has an opinion on everything, and a soapbox to scream it from, yet most people can barely formulate a coherant thought.
The hypocrisy of humanity irks me to no end and try as I may, I cant ignore it.
People are typically weak willed, soft brained, overly opinionated and yet fully inept at most things. Its not a good combination.
People hate freedom, but preach about it. Destroy the earth, but act indignant about it. Do nothing to improve themselves or the world, yet whine about circumstances.
I can go on but will cut it short here.
Soo..yeah. Not a people fan.

People who lie for no apparent reason. People who are too lazy to intelligently think about a topic and formulate an opinion about it. People who are incapable of looking at something from someone else's view point. People who are too wrapped up in what they have to say/going to say and fail to listen to others when they are speaking. People who can't back up or give reason why they believe/think what they believe/think.

Lately? Everything..
In general?
Traffic, the government, the news, social media, really just PEOPLE in general..
People annoy me because, they're the cause and continuance of all the worlds problems.
Also, everyone has an opinion on everything, and a soapbox to scream it from, yet most people can barely formulate a coherant thought.
The hypocrisy of humanity irks me to no end and try as I may, I cant ignore it.
People are typically weak willed, soft brained, overly opinionated and yet fully inept at most things. Its not a good combination.
People hate freedom, but preach about it. Destroy the earth, but act indignant about it. Do nothing to improve themselves or the world, yet whine about circumstances.
I can go on but will cut it short here.
Soo..yeah. Not a people fan.
Yes, not a people fan either. Lately it seems to be getting much worse. Having to be politically correct or you offend someone and the someone you offend has no problem offending you.
Conversations with people who have NO intention of ever accepting a viewpoint other than the one they espouse.
Yes, Yes, Yes

Back