What Do You Get Annoyed By?

We were closed for 5 weeks, had to gut our building, replace all our equupment, and totally rebuild our department. We reopened 3 days ago, half our equipment still doesn't work. You know what will be fun? Workload immediately springing back 0 to oh-my-fuck, with everything fucking rush!

How about giving us time to get back to full operating capacity you fuck nuggets!

"It's 5:44 and you're listening to All Things Considered."

No, I'm listening to a dumb bitch tell me what I'm not listening to because she's interrupting it.

You know goddamn well your internet purchased falsified vehicle registration is fraudulent, just like every other "ID" you're carrying. Don't ask me with a phone translator why it's a restricted document and I can't print it. We don't commit fraud for you! Now go back to Shitxico where you belong!

When people make snap judgments about a person without getting to truly know them first. Never know how awesome of a person you might miss out on!

If you want to mail a letter go to the fucking post office 3 blocks away. Don't come in to an office store and get pissed at me that our SHIP CENTER only SHIPS UPS!

I have a bad attitude beacuse I have to deal with snotty bitches like you all day every day, and I've lost all my best associates because they're sick of bitches like you.

If you don't know what the words To and From mean, I can't help you. If you can't figure out what I mean when I say "like when you're writing a letter and you sign the bottom, that's from. Who's it from?", then I don't know what other words to use to get you to figure it out.

I really hate the word "derby" for some reason seeing someone say it with a straight face just makes me unreasonably upset lol

I hate being ghosted when you think you are starting to have a connection with someone. It is hard to let you guard down knowing that it happens so often.

Hate when someone makes fun of you acting like children thinking it’s funny but they’re actually offending you. It’s cool laughing and making a joke, but don’t cross that damn line

Artwork of reptiles, birds, dragons with external testicles, or other human parts, or a pointless extra anus, or mammarian glands.

I’m annoyed by these desperate people who are begging to be knotted or suck a dog cock and these pathetic people who profess their dripping pussy or voluptuous asshole to find a horse to fill their gut with cum or a dog cock to to sit on! I would say most of them are bull shitters, not to be trusted!

I find lactose intolerance to be annoying. I just recently became lactose intolerant and my diet is mostly dairy. It sucks.

I find lactose intolerance to be annoying. I just recently became lactose intolerant and my diet is mostly dairy. It sucks.
You can always try Lactaid pills..They do make lactose-free milk and ice cream as well in options that are NOT dairy free
Also not all dairy products contain lactose. Yogurt and aged cheeses have had the lactos broken down by bacteria.

You can always try Lactaid pills..They do make lactose-free milk and ice cream as well in options that are NOT dairy free
Yeah I do that but certain foods like mac and cheese still hit me hard regardless of the Lactaid pills. I can handle a couple of slices of pizza here and there though.

Back