What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Older people having no flexibility in their thinking and being strict just to be strict.
Well that depends on the individual really. "Older" people are not a hive mind. And what do you mean by older people? Do you have an age demographic in mind?

Personals that always ask for a "Woman to show my dog the ropes." You're not fooling anyone as to what your intentions actually are. They're usually always random accounts that were just created, too. Gets even funnier when they expand their post to say that their dog only wants to fuck women...as if their dog could speak and tell them that

Eyelashes. Do they actually even do their "job" of keeping detruss out of your eyes? Seems to me they're more at fault for coming lose and getting painfully in your eye than keeping other things out. What a wonderful evolution, a needle sharp rough thing that can easily come loose and lodge itself in the object it's supposed to being preventing that very thing from happening to.

UPS delaying delivery of my EE order.

Estimated delivery: Today by 7:00pm
Weeeeeell, it's 8pm and the last tracking status update was yesterday, evening in another state, a 3 hour drive away.

Helpful hint: Tie a string to the gerbil's foot - You don't wanna be making a post that starts "In hindsight, lighting the match was a bad idea..." :)
Nah, he's good. He's a professional.

gerb-small_6.jpg
I’m sure you’ve all heard the rumors. Gerbils boldly going where no gerbil has gone before (and the celebrities that love them)! And yes, we all know that it’s just an old urban legend, but it sure seems to be a popular one. In fact, Jerry has heard this tale his whole life, and now he’s determined to make gerbil history. He’s prepared himself for the ultimate cave diving experience by purchasing the best miniature SCUBA Gere available.
Jerry’s ready to put in some serious bottom time once he squeezes into your cavern, and it looks to be a safe and enjoyable dive! Jerry doesn’t need to worry about the tide on this dive, but his pleasantly plump stature will ensure that you’re tied. You won’t need a depth gauge for this outing though. Jerry doesn’t want to get the bends, so he keeps his flippers flared outward to ensure he doesn’t get lost in the briny depths.

View attachment 556125
I’m sure you’ve all heard the rumors. Gerbils boldly going where no gerbil has gone before (and the celebrities that love them)! And yes, we all know that it’s just an old urban legend, but it sure seems to be a popular one. In fact, Jerry has heard this tale his whole life, and now he’s determined to make gerbil history. He’s prepared himself for the ultimate cave diving experience by purchasing the best miniature SCUBA Gere available.
Jerry’s ready to put in some serious bottom time once he squeezes into your cavern, and it looks to be a safe and enjoyable dive! Jerry doesn’t need to worry about the tide on this dive, but his pleasantly plump stature will ensure that you’re tied. You won’t need a depth gauge for this outing though. Jerry doesn’t want to get the bends, so he keeps his flippers flared outward to ensure he doesn’t get lost in the briny depths.
now what do u tell ur vet when that get stuck up in the tiger butt :D ?

View attachment 556125
You'll have to excuse me... It's hard to be coherent when you're suffering oxygen deprivation due to laughing so hard and long that black spots start appearing before your eyes!

That's gotta be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in AGES! :)

That's gotta be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in AGES! :)
It's one of EE's April Fools offerings. They put out a joke toy every year, offered only during the month of April, but every April they also offer the previous year's. They released Jerry 2 or 3 years ago.

It's one of EE's April Fools offerings. They put out a joke toy every year, offered only during the month of April, but every April they also offer the previous year's. They released Jerry 2 or 3 years ago.
Seeing as I have *EXACTLY ZERO* interest in rubber (silicone, rubber - close enough) things tht pretend to be something that you can fuck/be fucked by, is it any surprise I've never (knowingly, anyway) seen so much as a single product of theirs?

I’m annoyed by these desperate people who are begging to be knotted or suck a dog cock and these pathetic people who profess their dripping pussy or voluptuous asshole to find a horse to fill their gut with cum or a dog cock to to sit on! I would say most of them are bull shitters, not to be trusted!
If you trust anyone that easily then you deserve everything that's coming to you.

View attachment 556125
wtf...lol

Back