What do you enjoy doing at work that no one would ever imagine?

Brazool

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I like to hang out on zoo sites, although it seems normal to go to zoo sites in this community, people around you in the office would never imagine that you would be seeing a dog riding a beautiful woman.
Although I always suspect that other people in my office do this.

And you?

people around you in the office would never imagine that you would be seeing a dog riding a beautiful woman.
Maybe not around your office. :D

I jerk off watching yiff during meetings. :D But I am pretty sure I am not the only furry in my job. So that is not original at all.

Maybe not around your office. :D

I jerk off watching yiff during meetings. :D But I am pretty sure I am not the only furry in my job. So that is not original at all.
hahahaha, how are you so sure?

Quite the same.
I am quite the odd guy, so few things will surprise them, still visiting this site and some odd conversation *would* come as the most unexpected from me...

...until they look back and put all the pieces together. Then they would ponder why they never suspected

I was once in an online meeting and the hottest videos on the other screen.
when i went to share the screen people saw things they shouldn't

Meetings... Doddles on paper with others around are fun.
You go drawing something icky, then, before detailing too much, keep drawing to make it something else

At work you can always have surprises.

Years ago I had my boss call from his office (at the other side of the wall) tell me:
"Type VCL in Google"
¿¿What??
(I did, just in case there was some other resultvsosrt from a giant collection of furry art... No. Only that)

"Could you please download it for me?"

*the fuck...* No! That is big! ¿¿What for??

"I need to see a video..."

You mean... VLC... don't you? Gosh!

i actually love to go to the bathroom and jerkoff i used to do it all the time even at school when i was young

I like to hang out on zoo sites, although it seems normal to go to zoo sites in this community, people around you in the office would never imagine that you would be seeing a dog riding a beautiful woman.
Although I always suspect that other people in my office do this.

And you?

I was out at a few jobs, so I'm positive that those places would not have been in the least surprised.

As for what I enjoy doing at work that no one would ever imagine..... I really like digging down deep into issues and getting to the bottom of faults so I can fix them. I'm also one of those sick freaks that likes to dive into a ticket queue and just zone out until the day is over or all the tickets are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figuring out when my boss goes to lunch and then walking my girl on company time. (I'm remote)

I do a lot of non-work stuff on company time, but only because I am caught up on my work, and am usually waiting for other teams to complete their tasks before I can do more.
I’m spoilt these days, would never take a job (given the option) which didn’t trust me to manage my own time!

I was out at a few jobs, so I'm positive that those places would not have been in the least surprised.

As for what I enjoy doing at work that no one would ever imagine..... I really like digging down deep into issues and getting to the bottom of faults so I can fix them. I'm also one of those sick freaks that likes to dive into a ticket queue and just zone out until the day is over or all the tickets are gone.
Oh, man! Killing tickets for fun! That is sickly perverted! 🤣🤣

*sends a few "fun" tickets your way*

are you working remotely? i would hate to get caught by the network admin at work

IMO, one is better off keeping zoo stuff and work stuff as isolated from one another as possible; preferably on different setups.

Yes. Used to diwnload torrents from work, but we knew each other and we controled the connection. (just a normal DSL). We used a hub, not a shitch, so we could sniff each other, but we knew it was not OK, so we just warned the others when we needed to run such softwares.

Then the comoany insisted in changing provider to some small, expensive provider for companies.

THEN I bought a cell phone data card and a modem, just in case....

Back