what do to not take sdt

So much alcohol intoxication today at this forum?

You don't want to get sexually transmitted diseases from your animal sex partner?
Keep him clean and healthy. Take him to a veterinary if any signs for illnesses occur.

Oh, it's not your dog? Bad luck..

Dogs don't carry -that- many sexually transmittable diseases which include transmitting to humans. There are a few, but rare.
Different situation if you (or the owner) lets this dog fuck around one after one, then the problem is more related to his changing human partners..

So much alcohol intoxication today at this forum?

You don't want to get sexually transmitted diseases from your animal sex partner?
Keep him clean and healthy. Take him to a veterinary if any signs for illnesses occur.

Oh, it's not your dog? Bad luck..

Dogs don't carry -that- many sexually transmittable diseases which include transmitting to humans. There are a few, but rare.
Different situation if you (or the owner) lets this dog fuck around one after one, then the problem is more related to his changing human partners..
ooh thanks, i stilll dint nofhing, but i feared to hurt him or myself

If it's your dog, where should the STDs come from, if I might ask?
Other dogs? It's .. very unusual that they share human transmittable sexual diseases.

If he never had sex with anyone, where should it come from..
As long as he is getting checked by a vet regularly for as example parasites (which can be internally as well), I don't see any risk in relation to your sexual health..

no
If it's your dog, where should the STDs come from, if I might ask?
Other dogs? It's .. very unusual that they share human transmittable sexual diseases.

If he never had sex with anyone, where should it come from..
As long as he is getting checked by a vet regularly for as example parasites (which can be internally as well), I don't see any risk in relation to your sexual health..
no like, i scared of some thing from human body or from the dog could damage me or him, i dunno how it works, like some bacteria from dick

Or radiation. The dog might be radioactive, he could shoot you full of irradiated jizz and turn you into a mutant! Old horror movies show us that this is how radiation works.

...ahem. Your dog is not just randomly going to have a human transmissible STD, so probably the worst thing you reasonably have to worry about is a UTI. To avoid getting one, just keep yourself and him clean. Peeing after sex is also a good idea.

Ah, okay. Dogs quite often carry bacteria on their penis in the sheet, that's true.
With proper care on both sides in terms of hygienic standards I don't see any acute risk.

Dogs usually clean them self very well, some owners like to shower their (enjoying) dogs more repeatedly, but it shouldn't be done too often without specific re-fattening dog shampoo, as the skin balance is different from humans and the fur might suffer.

Don't scrub his penis if he get's "erected" (due to his penile bone it's basically always erected, but retracted) out of the sheet with lots of soap or comparable, but water is fine. No need to actually rub their penis, it is very sensitive.

And in regards to yourself.. if you're a female and search for vaginal intercourse, then the risk of bacterial infections is never zero, but by high hygienic standard quite low. If you are a female or male and enjoy anal intercourse, then the risk is ways lower. After all the innards of your intestines are made up to around 30-40% of bacteria and comparable.. which kills most "incoming" low amounts just off.

Still: hygienic standards are important. And regarding anal intercourse (if you're a male) with a male dog, that's something which has quite extensive how-to's and don't-do's in this category:

Animals and humans don't share many sexualy diseases transmitted. Don't share your pet with others who might have any type of infection or diseases and just be clean. Or you could wear a condom every time 🤷

Back