What body parts do you like to be licked by your dog?

I'm most sensitive on my head since I'm uncut, but I love the feeling on my ass and inner thigh the most. Whenever I have sessions I always switch positions to try guide where the tongue goes but my dog knows licking my head is the fastest way to get cum haha

I had the most intimate experience I ever had with a dog with a friend's cane corso and it wasn't even sexual. I was laying on the couch and he just climbed up and started licking my head (my actual head). He was licking everywhere for 20 minutes. And his tongue really gets catlike when he gets into it especially around my eyes. But his tail was wagging like crazy and he was getting hard in his sheath and even dripping. He loved it and so did I.

I had the most intimate experience I ever had with a dog with a friend's cane corso and it wasn't even sexual. I was laying on the couch and he just climbed up and started licking my head (my actual head). He was licking everywhere for 20 minutes. And his tongue really gets catlike when he gets into it especially around my eyes. But his tail was wagging like crazy and he was getting hard in his sheath and even dripping. He loved it and so did I.
Sounds great. 🙂

Underrated spot: the neck. I absolutely love getting licked all over on the neck. Something about a large dog just covering your neck with his or her tongue is mmmm. Also enjoy getting licked all over the face. I love kissing or making out, but sometimes getting your face licked all over is just as nice tbh.

Back